General Announcement: Important

thepurplegothicchicken

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Amanda
eBay User
thepurplegothicchicken
Hi guys.

I thought best to let you all know that myself & Josh (aka Shihad) are no longer together. We are currently living apart (I am at my parents), so he won't be active for a while on the forum due to no computer & internet access.

We haven't parted on bad terms, and we are in the middle of discussing trying again (I have been under a lot of pressure by my parents to leave Josh, and work has been stressing me a great deal since I started my management trainining), but not living together for a while.

So, Josh has asked me to come on here, explain the situation to you guys, and to let you all know that he will be going through his cards, and sending out cards for nothing to a few people (base & inserts only).

So if you see me on here asking for addresses, it's me doing him a favour.

As for his fantasy footy team and footy tips, I shall be doing that all for him also via sms every week.

I shall leave it at that as this is rather upsetting to me to have to do this.

Cheers

Amanda

Good luck with it all you two! I just broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years 3 weeks ago, so I know how much of a huge change it is.

hope everything works out for the best in the end, good luck;)

Thanks heaps guys for your support!

So far so good with everything which is a bonus. :thumbsup:

Hopefully the time apart does help us grow up and become better people for it.

I do also know that Josh is eager to meet up with some of you guys soon so I shall let you know when he is next venturing to Melbourne.

Fingers crossed things go back to normal soon, because this dial-up connection is rather frustrating!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: lol

Back
Top Bottom