Gaze / Loggins 10000 point signed redemption

PaulK

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
Hi,

New to this forum as I'm trying to determine what some of my old cards are worth. I have a signed Andrew Gaze / Leroy Loggins signed redemption card which used to be worth $500 back in the day. Anyone got any idea what it would be worth today?

What is the most valuable NBL card now days? I have pretty much one of every NBL card ever made and curious to know where you can find the prices for them. Or is the only option to sign up for a subscription to Becket online?

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

Similar to you I used to have nearly every NBL card and recently sold them all.

My piece of advice is to auction them on ebay, do not put them as Buy it Now. There are a handful of die hard collectors out there that will duke it out.

Essentially I sold my autos for what I thought were on the high side, they were sold within hours and then they went back on ebay weeks later and the new owners basically doubled there money.

One thing I can say about the Loggins/Gaze auto is that was one of only 2 NBL cards I never found! I think you'd easily get $600+ for that card. I never even saw a real one in over 7 years. 1996 was the last year of Futera and they went out of business shortly after the NBL release so only a handful of them ever got redeemed.

The rarest find these days in the #55 Tiny Pinder from 1992 stops if you have it. Long story but they were recalled by Stops and only a few survived.
Hope that helps

What’s your thoughts on the value of the Pinder card as I also have that too?

How long ago did you purchase the set for $60? The person you bought it off most likely didn’t understand how rare the Pinder card was I’m guessing.

Also love your profile photo…I have that photo signed by Bird as I’m a massive fan.

Looks like it’s only the unsigned version that’s for sale. Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom