tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Just commissioned two sketch cards from GK, both are Star Wars ships an X-Wing and a Tie Fighter. Will post pics when he has done them and they arrive.

Dave

Oh yeah nice work Dave!
The cards he has posted so far are amazing to say the least.
I might have to get a card or two of him...already commisioned Joe Hogan and Tim Proctor in this last week.

Oh yeah nice work Dave!
The cards he has posted so far are amazing to say the least.
I might have to get a card or two of him...already commisioned Joe Hogan and Tim Proctor in this last week.

They should look pretty good, and the price is just fantastic and I believe its on his personalised card stock

They should look pretty good, and the price is just fantastic and I believe its on his personalised card stock
Many artists use there own PSC stock. Some who may be official star wars artists have access to convention blank sketch cards (fan days etc) or some may have blank artist proof's from products such as MARVEL etc. Alot of artists find it cheaper and more cost effective to simply cut there own stock or purchase blank cards from art stores.

Well Gary has finished the work and here are the results. I am very happy.

GK Commissions.jpg

GK Commissions.jpg

Yep, Tim Proctor does great work (Just recd my 6 card uncut puzzle sketch commission - refer my Avatar pic)
I am also awaiting a puzzle sketch from Gary Kezele, cant wait !!

Hi Stephan
Dont know, its a surprise (i just gave Gary a similar brief as i mentioned to Tim - combine my 2 Star Wars favs - Lego & Sketch cards *if possible - with a few preferred characters)
Gary mentioned, it should be complete in the next few days, i'll post a pic here when i see an image

Back
Top Bottom