Futera Gold Stamp Warne Waugh??

bigAlcards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alan
eBay User
967alan
Hi,
I've recently came across these cards but I've never seen them before! (Apart from the Bevan card)
Any ideas of how they came about or any information on these cards would be much appreciated!!
Cheers
Al!

Resized_20221003_220302_1106519647043773.jpeg

Resized_20220930_084433_993960399653244.jpeg

Screenshot_20221004-210829_Messages.jpg

I have a couple of the Ansett cards with the gold FUTERA stamp, don't see them often at all. The others I have seen but very rarely. Obviously the Bevan and McDermott's are a little more common, I have a few of those. But have been searching for any others but yet to find some. I'd be interested if they were for sale.

There’s a thread on here somewhere that has a heap of David Boon player edition gold stamps, like said above you don’t see them and as far as I know there is no info on how many exist

I know these test achievement "player edition" cards are a little more common, but anything else with "player edition" stamp is far more rare. Only ever seen Bevan and McDermott with the "Futera gold edition" stamp, these also have a "one of 50" stamped in gold on the back. But the "player edition" stamp seems far more random, it's all over the place with no way of tracking how many or what cards are even out there. See attachments for some examples. Not all my cards unfortunately, the Lara is, but always hoping to buy more if available.

s-l1600.jpg

STEVE WAUGH GOLD.jpg

ansett gold stamped.jpg

ansett lara.jpg

SHANE WARNE GOLD.jpg

if anyone has any of the warne versions and they want to part ways with them, please let me know 😀

Get in line 😂

What do you think the non decider player achievements would be worth? Never see them available but also know nothing about them (production run or distribution)

I almost would pass on them for that reason and you would never know if you had them all

What do you think the non decider player achievements would be worth? Never see them available but also know nothing about them (production run or distribution)

I almost would pass on them for that reason and you would never know if you had them all

Sorry mate which ones are you referring to? Do you mean player edition stamped cards in any release except for Decider?

Sorry mate which ones are you referring to? Do you mean player edition stamped cards in any release except for Decider?

yeah basically the test achievements you see around quite a bot but any of the others you never see

yeah basically the test achievements you see around quite a bot but any of the others you never see

I don’t think anyone will ever know how many player edition cards like these exist, but I think it’s fair to say they are extremely rare. So rare in fact I’d say maybe between 5-10, could be less though. I don’t think I’ve ever seen 2 the same. If putting a value on them you have to consider how many Futera collectors would be willing to drop reasonable money on them without knowing anything about print runs etc. If I was to guess I’d say between $150-$250 each.

Back
Top Bottom