Fantasy league again!

You know that it's not a keeper league, I though the system was broken when you dafted Oden at pick rd 4 and was a little surprised that you drafted a couple of those guys i.e stackhouse.. Glad you dropped a couple

I didnt draft any of them Buzzy... I had it set to do it for me. Had no idea who I would end up with, but pretty happy with what I've got.

Made a couple of changes, trying to even out my positions.

I havent checked yet, but can we check out our Draft Results?

I havent checked yet, but can we check out our Draft Results?

Yeah it's up the top under the draft heading.

The only reason I say that is because you must of ranked all those guy really high, which would be a decent move for future moves in coming years if it was a keeper league but generally rookies don't perform that well 1st season.

Yeah it's up the top under the draft heading.

The only reason I say that is because you must of ranked all those guy really high, which would be a decent move for future moves in coming years if it was a keeper league but generally rookies don't perform that well 1st season.

These guys will.... :thumbsup:

Write it down, I said it... :lol:

I'm shocked...

Elton Brand, Dirk Nowitzki, Shawn Marion & Chris Bosh all picked before KG???

I would have made some changes if I were picking myself, so many "good guys" up for grabs with some of those picks down the track!

Looks like we've all got reasonably even teams tho, so that's great!

I know....i missed the first round of the draft and it automatically picked Marion for me :(:cry::cry::cry:

oUCH, that one killed you pitty is's not 2006, but you got a shot with him, if he plays great at the start of the season, he maybe traded to a contender and be back to his old form

Just traded OJ Mayo for Devin Harris, what do y'all think?

I don't need the points, only assists and steals. Perhaps losing out on triples too, but I think I should do better without Mayo?

Just traded OJ Mayo for Devin Harris, what do y'all think?

I don't need the points, only assists and steals. Perhaps losing out on triples too, but I think I should do better without Mayo?

I think you scored well, Harris's established and you know what your going to get, as with mayo he might not even play over 20 mins.

DAMN, WTF....

I set my rosters last night, and changed a player (not effected until TOMORROW's GAMES) and for some reason it reset my roster for today....

I didnt check it this morning, and my only playing 3 players were on the bench all day.

Makes me lose a couple more cats (was going to lose the round, but had a chance to pull a couple back).

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!!!!!!

Does anyone know how to stop Yahoo from resetting my @#$%ing rosters??

Just checking now, and Shaq (DNP) BUT, KG & J-Smoove were on the bloody BENCH!!!

I had set them all yesterday!

God damn!!!!!!

End rant...

Back
Top Bottom