Fantasy league again!

Ah crap.

I got a BBQ on Sat night and unable to do a live draft, can I pre-set my picks, and just hope I get some "decent" players?

Arrrrhhh Tasmanians are always slow, when the big and little hand both reach the 12 on the clock in the daylight. It's 12pm.......not am???:p:lol::lol:

ok so we're set to go. Thanks to Rhys so hopefully I'll see everyone @ the draft Sun. Lunch time

Arrrrhhh Tasmanians are always slow, when the big and little hand both reach the 12 on the clock in the daylight. It's 12pm.......not am???:p:lol::lol:

If you see on the league home page there is a draft counter and draft date,Sat Oct 11 6:00pm PDT. It's a live draft so if you click on the draft heading you'll see a software test and all the details

So it's Sunday now??

If I shoot you my mob # can you txt me when it's on??? That way if I'm hung over and still in bed, I'll get up and won't miss it... :lol:

Anyone here want to be a part of a Keeper league? I have started 1 and has 6 spots left. PM me if you're active all season and subsequent seasons and I'll give you the details :)

So it's Sunday now??

If I shoot you my mob # can you txt me when it's on??? That way if I'm hung over and still in bed, I'll get up and won't miss it... :lol:

Sure mate thats fine.... besides if your that drunk still, maybe you might take kwame brown Brown for your 1st pick!:lol:

Damn, I missed the draft.... Such a slow day yesty.... No guesses why!!

Looks like I ended up with a decent team:

OJ Mayo (keeper)
Vince Carter (keeper)
Stackhouse
J-Smoove (keeper)
KG (keeper)
Beasley (keeper)
Oden (keeper)
Kev Love
Al Thornton
Jianlian
Brook Lopez
Shaq (keeper)
Daequan Cook

Only 2 PGs, so I'll need to make a couple of moves, but happy with some of these names!!

Not sure about Love, Thornton, Jianlian and Lopez yet.

my squad is:

Nash
Kobe
Josh Howard
Artest
Al Jefferson
Deng
Bynum
Biedrins
Terry
Anthony Parker
Kenyon Martin
Thaddeus Young
Jeff Foster

pretty balanced team i think

Damn, I missed the draft.... Such a slow day yesty.... No guesses why!!

Looks like I ended up with a decent team:

OJ Mayo (keeper)
Vince Carter (keeper)
Stackhouse
J-Smoove (keeper)
KG (keeper)
Beasley (keeper)
Oden (keeper)
Kev Love
Al Thornton
Jianlian
Brook Lopez
Shaq (keeper)
Daequan Cook

Only 2 PGs, so I'll need to make a couple of moves, but happy with some of these names!!

Not sure about Love, Thornton, Jianlian and Lopez yet.

You know that it's not a keeper league, I though the system was broken when you dafted Oden at pick rd 4 and was a little surprised that you drafted a couple of those guys i.e stackhouse.. Glad you dropped a couple

Mind my ignorance....but is there preseason trading

You can start trading when ever mate, the fantasy season starts when the leagues draft finishes, but obviously your games don't start until first game of the NBA season.

Back
Top Bottom