ESP Traders Young Guns - Recap

Yup not a natural 5/8 yet but outstanding hitter and will develop nicely into a running 5/8. I think his best play will be through the line instead of before it

Bloody hell, Wighton was atrocious today!!! Even worse at centre than he is at five eighth!

I have no idea how he's made a rep side this year ...

I didn't see the game but given his form I was surprised he made the team ahead of Croker who is playing reasonable footy at the moment. I think Wighton has great natural ability but Canberra need to work out where his best position is.

I didn't see the game but given his form I was surprised he made the team ahead of Croker who is playing reasonable footy at the moment. I think Wighton has great natural ability but Canberra need to work out where his best position is.

I don't think the switch to five eighth has helped him, and I think it's a big ask to play in the centres in a rep game when you haven't played there all year. So I do feel for him, but he cost Country the game with two shocking missed tackles in the final ten.

Yeah he missed two shockers up, until then I thought he was looking OK for being out of position.

Idris was value, it will be interesting to see what Laurie does, shame he's wouldn't defend GI in SOO because if they were on the same side I'd pick him in a heart beat.

I know they talk about J Reynolds enthusiasm and effort but really to me he was direction less, he's not our 5/8 saviour IMO.

Ross

I think if Carney is fit he should be in. He has the X-factor NSW need in those tight games and with Pearce being an 'organising' half and having played with Carney before it could work. To me the only difference in the last few years has been NSW lacking that player, like a Thurston or GI who can nothing into something

Thought Mullen had a great game and showed he should be in the NSW side this year.

But I agree hobo ... anything but Josh Reynolds!!! All players try hard, he's just got nothing else to offer.

He went OK off the bench seemed to make a lot of tackles and pretty effective running with the ball

Have josh Jackson young gun, if anyone is interested?

Well I can finally say I'm happy to share my Young Guns collection now I've completed my 2013 Traders Young Guns set (purchased a YG2 early this year I wasn't entirely happy with due to a pretty sad looking corner).

This was the first set I've collected since basketball cards as a child and after a few months decided I'd try complete the master set.

Much thanks to @Cama for the final one and the numerous others along the way who helped get me there.

image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Well I can finally say I'm happy to share my Young Guns collection now I've completed my 2013 Traders Young Guns set (purchased a YG2 I wasn't entirely happy with due to a pretty sad looking corner).

This was the first set I've collected since basketball cards as a child and after a few months decided I'd try complete the master set.

Much thanks to @Cama for the final one and the numerous others along the way who helped get me there.

image.jpg image.jpg

very nice set would have been difficult to get them all without forking out a heap of coin

Back
Top Bottom