ESP Traders Young Guns - Recap

i think they will give up on him at five eight and get him to beef up a bit and put him on an edge. cant keep cornish in the lower grades for much longer

Loved the young guns last year. Liked the clean design and the use of the landscape orientation to allow bigger sigs. I'm also probably a bit biased since I had ridiculous luck last year and pulled seven YGs and two legends just by buying boxes and random packs from dif places (would have bought a case and a half total). Its a set id love to finish (they,re all im missing for the master set) but the cost of doing it now is kinda inhibitive!

2014-04-30 00.54.00.jpg

I busted far too many packets for my own liking. Ended up probably buying 6-8 boxes of random packets easy.

Not only did I not get a single Young Gun, I only got 1 chart topper the whole winter.

Got shedloads of retirements though.

I busted far too many packets for my own liking. Ended up probably buying 6-8 boxes of random packets easy.

Not only did I not get a single Young Gun, I only got 1 chart topper the whole winter.

Got shedloads of retirements though.

i bought about the same, i was lucky with the premier cards and scored all but one in loose packs and traded for the other
not one sig though

I'd like to see three levels of sigs in elite: NYC prospects, young guns and star players.
I liked the future stars concept last year, but should be 1:36 given many won't kick on, or perhaps used in the Traders set.
Young guns at 1:72 would be nice.

If it was 1:36 and they were autograph cards, that means each of those players would have to sign over 1,500 cards. Unless they were printed autographs.
Pretty sure he's talking about elite, not traders

Sorry, yeah I meant 1:36 for elite, but that the NYC cards concept could work for traders too, though at longer odds.
Another way to do it would be instead of one player per club, use the NYC team of year.

Back
Top Bottom