ESP NRL Power Play Info

And DF is Dragon Fire :thumbsup: all you bloody Dave's everywhere..we are being invaded by Dave's I tell you :lol: and they even have their own sites as well :ermm:

:eek: Bloody hell they're coming out of the woodwork everywhere..Dave's to the left of me, Dave's to the right :cautious:

Now just lay back and watch the watch..just watch the watch :blink: now repeat after me..I am Dave..I am Dave..I AM DAVE..what was my name again :confused: was it Dave :worthy:

I did not make it on the video :confused:
They said i did not qualify they wanted actual Children.
Not ones that think they Are.:worthy:

:lol: your a shocker but I can relate mate ;) Maybe next time you'll get lucky if ya have a shave and wax ya chest first :thumbsup: and remember to pull ya pants down a bit so they look like they're half falling off and turn ya hat sideways..that's gotta work :woot:

i have 2 cousins named Dave and an Uncle named Dave as well.....no idea why though ?

FAIRDINK..that's pretty wild man, and I thought we had it bad with 2..the confusion at xmas with all those gifts with Dave writen on them :ermm: but I was really lucky and got the y in the mindle of my name so I have to spell it every where and if I don't I don't show up on a lot of systems :lol:

Right... As Im in NZ Im behind you Aussies :p

However massively ahead of anyone waiting on any ESP product to become available in NZ stores as ESP's official distributors are getting Traders and Powerplay at the end of April in NZ... Only a month behind Australia... Top effort ESP!

I've just brought a starter kit, album and box of Powerplay...

I like the cards, Yes they are bigger and yes they are gonna look dumb sideways in 8 pocket pages in my Sea Eagles collection but the look of them is kinda cool, so we know the graphic design department have a few brain cells....

Could the person that decided to make a set of cards slightly bigger than normal and an album that holds 270 cards without the ability to add extra pages, then make the set 278 cards, please take yourself out the back of the ESP office, pull your fingernails out with a pair of pliers then take a rusty knife to your wrists!

Really???? I understand this set is designed for kids, however as stated above I actually like this set! I haven;t played the game and probably won't but the look of the set is kinda cool and different to the normal. But the execution of the album and pages etc really does leave me wondering if ESP are on a mission to completely turn off NRL collectors or if they are just thick!

Better pull a fantastic Series 3 out of your behind or kiss another NRL collector goodbye!

you have said pretty much what i said, i like them but for a few things......just brace yourself because even though you said you like them the ESP Police that surf these forums may have a go at you :lol:

LOL! I'm expecting it to be honest Dave...
I struggle to see how ANY collector can defend a company that slips 9 checklist cards into a set without putting them down on the checklist on the back of the album, makes the cards so big you basically HAVE to buy their album to store them correctly, then doesn't make the album big enough to store all the cards and doesn't make the album so you can slip in a couple of extra pages to catch the last few cards...
I'm gonna buy the box of Traders I have put aside with my dealer when I get the $$ and I will probably tell her to put a box of the Series 3 (Limited Edition?) aside for me... but whilst I could overlook the lack of numbering on the Young Guns cards (Makes them cheaper in theory so its easier to purchase the set) this is a basic issue.
ESP could do with someone in there office that can count past 270....

Right... As Im in NZ Im behind you Aussies :p

However massively ahead of anyone waiting on any ESP product to become available in NZ stores as ESP's official distributors are getting Traders and Powerplay at the end of April in NZ... Only a month behind Australia... Top effort ESP!

I've just brought a starter kit, album and box of Powerplay...

I like the cards, Yes they are bigger and yes they are gonna look dumb sideways in 8 pocket pages in my Sea Eagles collection but the look of them is kinda cool, so we know the graphic design department have a few brain cells....

Could the person that decided to make a set of cards slightly bigger than normal and an album that holds 270 cards without the ability to add extra pages, then make the set 278 cards, please take yourself out the back of the ESP office, pull your fingernails out with a pair of pliers then take a rusty knife to your wrists!

Really???? I understand this set is designed for kids, however as stated above I actually like this set! I haven;t played the game and probably won't but the look of the set is kinda cool and different to the normal. But the execution of the album and pages etc really does leave me wondering if ESP are on a mission to completely turn off NRL collectors or if they are just thick!

Better pull a fantastic Series 3 out of your behind or kiss another NRL collector goodbye!
1000% agree with you mate. It seems as if the company is being run by two kids in there backyard. But in saying that I'm sure the kids would at least get the numbers right lol

Wellsie just signed his own death warrant. :lol:

Wellsie, do you have any idea where they're gonna sell Traders in NZ?

Hey mate.
I spoke to one distribution company... There are 2 of them doing distribution in NZ... One company has whitcoulls, the 4 main fuel companies and a few other major companies on board.

The other company has progressive enterprises (Countdown etc) and all the small dairies and video stores etc ready for distribution when they recieve the stock.

Back
Top Bottom