ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Yeah, I did notice how 2013 Elite future stars were younger/less well known players than 2014 YG's and it looks like 2015 YG's as well. Even now only Milford, Trbojevic, Pauli, Cartwright, Lichaa, Evans, Moga would be considered regular first graders. And that was Lichaa's second sig card.

I still don't think they need to double up though, could have the following players that are all reasonably established:

Nikorima
Mbye
Cornish
Granville
Roberts
T. Trbojovic
Munster
Mata'utia
Moeroa
Watene-Zelezniak
Holmes
Johnston
Aitken
Elliot
Kata
Brooks

Last edited:
image.jpg
Hargreaves just posted this
That's a lot more than 50.

Yeah, I did notice how 2013 Elite future stars were younger/less well known players than 2014 YG's and it looks like 2015 YG's as well. Even now only Milford, Trbojevic, Pauli, Cartwright, Lichaa, Evans, Moga would be considered regular first graders. And that was Lichaa's second sig card.

I still don't think they need to double up though, could have the following players that are all reasonably established:

Nikorima
Mbye
Cornish
Granville
Roberts
T. Trbojovic
Munster
Mata'utia
Watene-Zelezniak
Holmes
Johnston
Aitken
Elliot
Kata
Brooks

I'd love to see a different signature card... Esp for Granville, Taumalolo & now Coote.

I really don't see why it can't Be balanced out.

I like the idea that the quads are not the best players... For two reasons.

1. These players deserve rare cards too.
2. They'll be cheaper.

This will result in team collections consisting of more than just star players!

This coming from a Tigers supporter.

bahahahahaha.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I knew you'd start crowing....
Got nothing to do with the Roosters as a team, The whole world knows that the Rossters cards don't sell well...
Bar the 05 Tupou

- Never have, Never will.

They are all signed by the looks

Excluding #1 and jersey # multi coloured every day

Only fifty are meant to be signed surely they dont need that many spares maybe hargraves messed up lol

I would like a emblem first then of course a multi colour too
So at the moment it looks like the pick of the jersey cards would be Hargreaves and Moylan probably leaning to moylan being the number 1 hit then Bolton then thompson. Team collecters will disagree with me lol but Of course this is just my opinion as there is no souths jersey cards or raiders in this release. In saying this i would be happy to get any signed jersey card

Last edited:
I'm all for them getting overs signed, hopefully then if I need to return one I won't get a reply of "sorry we are unable to replace"

Note: I don't want to see 50 unnumbered versions on ebay in coming years

Note: I don't want to see 50 unnumbered versions on ebay in coming years

Lets be honest here, we're talking about ESP here, they've done this in the past so what will stop them from doing it again?

E.g The AFL release from2001 Elite Sports AFL Heroes Signature Moments cards, once the redemption date had passed and they were no longer making cards for the AFL they dumped all these cards, I ended up buying a few signature cards without the redemption for $30 odd.

Same thing with the Cricket release, which they later dumped into the market, from $500 for a full set to $200 for the same full set from a 'reseller' of theirs.

So I'm just biting my time as they will do the same with the NRL releases once their license is gone.

Pump and Dump is the moto at ESP.

Can @Matt26, find out why so many have been signed, Surely there is a legitimate reason? seems to be well over 50 there,
Seems this release just keeps getting better and better, NOT

Back
Top Bottom