ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Probably the best line ups from each team but they will probably throw in a few lesser known names as well. There will be 9 players per team if same as before.

Also interesting the order in which you have done your teams.....haven't seen that order since the old Select days.

Probably the best line ups from each team but they will probably throw in a few lesser known names as well. There will be 9 players per team if same as before.

Also interesting the order in which you have done your teams.....haven't seen that order since the old Select days.
So there will be 9 players and a checklist? Yeah mate I miss the old select days.....

So there will be 9 players and a checklist? Yeah mate I miss the old select days.....
Yeah, according to the sell sheet all the parallel sets have 144 cards and the commons have 161. So I'd say the same set up as Traders in that regard. The 161st card must be an Elite logo card or a header card of some description.

Ok lets do a recap.....of whats been rumoured/confirmed....

Jersey Cards/Signatures
Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
Matt Moylan
Scott Bolton
Corey Thompson

Young Guns Signatures
Souths - Dylan Walker
Bulldogs - David Klemmer
Sharks - Valentine Holmes
Raiders - Mitch Cornish
Knights - Sione Mata'utia
Tigers - Luke Brooks
Warriors - Solomone Kata
Panthers - Bryce Cartwright

can anyone else add to this?

Weren't Klemmer, Walker, Cartwright young guns in the 2014 elite ?

So we have ;
  • A price increase
  • Double ups in YG (if Tedesco is the other Tigers YG that would be 3 years in a row)
  • Reduced signatures
  • Removal of League Sensations
  • Reduced ability to complete a master set
  • No checklist
  • Substandard picks for Jersey cards rather than Elite players from what we know

Why am I still excited to get a hold of the product ?

Weren't Klemmer, Walker, Cartwright young guns in the 2014 elite ?

So we have ;
  • A price increase
  • Double ups in YG (if Tedesco is the other Tigers YG that would be 3 years in a row)
  • Reduced signatures
  • Removal of League Sensations
  • Reduced ability to complete a master set
  • No checklist
  • Substandard picks for Jersey cards rather than Elite players from what we know

Why am I still excited to get a hold of the product ?
you've nailed it but i think brooks is the YG

Cartwright was a Future Sig in 13 Elite, Moylan YG in 14 Elite

I certainly take your point though. I am led to believe ESP have little or no say in YG selection, this is done by the NRL based on player welfare.

The duplication in other areas doesn't exactly inspire me to spend $$$ though.

Cartwright was a Future Sig in 13 Elite, Moylan YG in 14 Elite

I certainly take your point though. I am led to believe ESP have little or no say in YG selection, this is done by the NRL based on player welfare.

The duplication in other areas doesn't exactly inspire me to spend $$$ though.
And Walker & Klemmer YG in 2014.

Also the quads are looking more uninspiring. Hunt/Milford backs over Copely/Reed. These cards are numbered to 65 so why wouldn't you be placing your premier players on them.

Last edited:
Agreed

I am all for less popular players featuring on low end inserts but higher end inserts, particularly those that are numbered to such a limited amount should be popular players

I wonder why the jersey cards had to be finals jersey cards, all i am hearing is its tough to get player to part with their finals jerseys, while finals is nice,wouldn't it be better to get a better player for such a rare card even if the match is less significant like selects?

Maybe the guys who are super keen on jersey cards disagree with me though?as I have to admit I can take or leave jersey cards. I just think it is crazy to think corey thompson has such a rare sig card and james graham hasnt even had a signature. I would of thought the jersey cards should be 4 of best players in the whole comp.

So u got yours already but looks like everyone else will be days behind again like last year

Yeah, according to the sell sheet all the parallel sets have 144 cards and the commons have 161. So I'd say the same set up as Traders in that regard. The 161st card must be an Elite logo card or a header card of some description.
Hopefully the 161st card is a insert checklist. Thought in traders the last 2 cards were wasted with logos when an insert checklist would be nice. Don't need a checklist for the parallels but given the number of inserts for this set a checklist would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom