ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Hi warriors_man,

A time has been set for a group break you are involved in to be busted live:

Break Name: Ja Ja's Collectables - 2015 ESP NRL ELITE TEAM CASE BREAK - #1
Bust Time: Wednesday 5th August 8:30PMAEST

I've got the Eels in that one.

Hopefully, this means that @Diggaz TC and our other OZCT dealers will be able to get access to the product today for some further viewing.

Will be nice to finally have some idea of the quality of the release, and to be able to mentally put a checklist together of what many of us are looking to chase as team collectors.

Bring on the mojo.

I've got the Eels in that one.

Hopefully, this means that @Diggaz TC and our other OZCT dealers will be able to get access to the product today for some further viewing.

Will be nice to finally have some idea of the quality of the release, and to be able to mentally put a checklist together of what many of us are looking to chase as team collectors.

Bring on the mojo.
Good stuff, I have Warriors, Cowboys and Rabbitohs so hopefully some early hits :)

I should add that hopefully, there is equity north of the border for @redtorana to get hold of the product, and feed the addiction of his loyal clientele eagerly awaiting their next hit.

As I am not one of Esps favourites I will get my cases Thursday so hopefully at least some of my customers should get them by the weekend ...

Have you seen how much some of the sellers doing breaks make out of this activity.........huge margins and then they get to sell all the base sets for even more.

Hey Dave,

Yep there is good margin for the sellers who, as you would no doubt appreciate, need the support of the community to stay afloat and group breaks is a mechanism that allows this.

There is also the real chance for a buyer to make huge margins as well as they get an opportunity for a case hit they otherwise would not have any chance of getting.

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom