ESP are a joke

Just in regards to the reduction of commons from 12 to 9, here's a list I whacked together. Mind you, I understand a couple of players were late transfers. But people like Hodkinson and Sezer and Foran were locked in before the season finished.

Please note, this is just a really quick one, going off team lists in Big League for Rd 1. I'm sure there are other players. I'm sure all the no names will also end up in Elite.

Brisbane
  • Corey Oates
  • Adam Blair
  • Josh Maguire

Canberra
  • Edrick Lee
  • Joey Leilua
  • Aidan Sezer
  • Paul Vaughan

Canterbury-Bankstown
  • Will Hopoate
  • Sam Perrett
  • Greg Eastwood
  • Tony Williams
  • Sam Kasiano

Cronulla-Sutherland
  • Sosaia Feki
  • Jack Bird
  • Chris Heighington
  • Matt Prior
  • David Fafita
  • Jason Bukuya

Gold Coast
  • Anthony Don
  • David Mead
  • Nathan Friend
  • Chris McQueen
  • Daniel Mortimer

Manly-Warringah
  • Jorge Taufua
  • Nat Myles
  • Martin Taupau

Melbourne
  • Blake Green
  • Kenny Bromwich
Newcastle
  • Trent Hodkinson
  • Jeremy Smith
North Queensland
  • Ben Hannant
  • Kyle Feldt
  • Antonio Winterstein
  • Gavin Cooper
  • Scott Bolton

Parramatta
  • Michael Gordon
  • Beau Scott
  • Kieran Foran
  • Michael Jennings
Penrith
  • DWZ
  • Trent Merrin
  • Jeremy Latimore
South Sydney
  • Sam Burgess
  • Aaron Gray
  • Bryson Goodwin
  • Jason Clark
  • Kyle Turner
St George-Illawarra
  • Mitch Rein
  • Mike Cooper
  • Tim Lafai
  • Leeson Ah Mau

Sydney (Easts)
  • Daniel Tupou
  • SKD
  • Sam Moa
NZ
  • RTS
  • Blake Ayshford
  • Jeff Robson
  • Isaac Luke

Wests
  • Robbie Farah
  • Chris Lawrence

I received the following reply from ESP on their Face Book page

"Thank you Michael for your in-depth feedback on NRL Traders 2016. The image selection process takes a number of months to complete and we feel that the images selected for NRL Traders 2016 are the best quality images of that player. We do however take on board your passionate feedback and will ensure in the future the final image selected is in some way different to a previous release providing the image is of the highest quality and standard.

Product quality is of prime importance to ESP/TLA we will always endeavor to selected the best and most suitable image of a player to feature on a trading cards.

Thanks again
The ESP/TLA team

I received the following reply from ESP on their Face Book page

"Thank you Michael for your in-depth feedback on NRL Traders 2016. The image selection process takes a number of months to complete and we feel that the images selected for NRL Traders 2016 are the best quality images of that player. We do however take on board your passionate feedback and will ensure in the future the final image selected is in some way different to a previous release providing the image is of the highest quality and standard.

Product quality is of prime importance to ESP/TLA we will always endeavor to selected the best and most suitable image of a player to feature on a trading cards.

Thanks again
The ESP/TLA team
I like there cards, except for b l o o d y parallels.
The highest quality images on cards b u l l s h i t.
The cheapest images more like it.
That's why there are so many parallels.

Back
Top Bottom