Ebay fake patch seller - profit_monster

hairyangryfella

Tag Team Quads 93/94
Real Name
Graeme
Seems to have a lot of questionable patches, here are the ones I found with concrete proof -

FakeDurantImmaculateautopatch04of75_zps22efe390.jpg

FakeLebronExquisiteautopatch88of100_zps043c3bd4.jpg

FakeLebronFlawlesspatch16of25_zps5fd34b5a.jpg

*Added*
FakeParkerFlawlessautopatch21of25_zps8dc6c2dc.jpg

*Added*
FakeKobeFlawlessautopatch07of25_zpsebfec7c0.jpg

*Added*
FakeShaqImmaculatepatch30of32_zpsfdfaaa7d.jpg

UPDATED new batch/previous confirmation:

FakeIversonJohnsonLebronExquisitepatch04of10_zps9b7ea85c.jpg

FakeDurantExquisite97of99_zpsfde1d465.jpg

FakeKobeMagicpatch08of25_zpsf1a7901a.jpg

FakePaytonImmaculateautopatch10of25_zps54f82834.jpg

FakeGrantHillImmaculatepatchauto12of25_zps6668ba9c.jpg

FakeMaloneFlawlesspatch11of15_zps651fcb51.jpg

Last edited:
The Jordan Exquisite patch auto they are selling has a fake patch too.

I think this particular person has gotten pretty good at it, he's certainly had enough practice, these cards are often packaged damaged so I guess PSA/BGS just grade it and take the cash.

I find with Panini, many of their patches do not actually fit snug and tight into the hole as UD used to. So there is sometimes a border of white you can see.

So it can be quite easy to pull out the old patch and the squeeze in a patch that is not snug, and you would not know the difference.

noob question, how did you figure out those were replaced patches?
especially if you didn't see the original patches?
(i am a new collector so pardon the noob question ;))

speaking of fake patches, reminded me of this beckett article and the KG I believe you had @hairyangryfella - did you sell it? did beckett just use this card as an example (i.e. photoshop) or after you sold it was it tampered with? sucks if so!

Wow, Beckett doing something. Might be reading Blowout - http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball/568322-disgusted-see-card-i-used-own-now-faked.html

By the way, watch out for the new batch of 'profit_monster specialities', a couple of which I've proven and if I wasn't on an iPad would be doing more than just posting a link to Blowout - http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...it_monster-again-time-durant-exq-rc-99-a.html

Back
Top Bottom