eBay and Paypal -The Big Loophole Scam plus ebay member syoung5599.

Re: eBay and Paypal -The Big Loophole Scam plus ebay member syoung5599. Sellers Bewar

Where's eBay's growth going to come from in the next few years? PayPal, its online payment system, executives said today at eBay's analyst day in San Jose.
eBay expects PayPal revenues to double by 2011 to roughly $4-5 billion in sales. PayPal reported $2.4 billion of sales last year, or about 30% of eBay's $8.5 billion of overall sales.

eBay: PayPal Revenue To Double By 2011

Re: eBay and Paypal -The Big Loophole Scam plus ebay member syoung5599. Sellers Bewar

I'd be suing paypal and ebay for deliberately enabling people to commit fraud by not accepting evidence that would probably be accepted in court. Especially if you were very careful with the way you recorded the opening of the returned goods.

Man that sucks. :(

This is one of the many reasons I decided to only trade through OzCard or my own website. My eBay store will be closed by the end of the weekend.

Looks like it's gone and you're now showing as "No longer a registered user". :yellow:

Wow I did that yest arvo and in the last 5 mins that happened :lol:
Well, guess that solves my problem of closing the account, bastards

---------- Post added 27-08-2011 at 09:55 AM ----------

They must be reading this thread!

Well if you are, :fist: big time!

---------- Post added 27-08-2011 at 10:17 AM ----------

Your eBay account has been suspended because of a violation of the eBay Feedback Abuse policy.

The following Feedback was left from your account:

Well done, found the loophole!
Thanks! For naught
All good, not a problem. Until the claim
dear ebay - please amend your feedback system, it stinks
Great buyer, fast payment, then scammed me A++++ (not)
Unbelievably awesome(ly bad) buyer!!! :)

***About the eBay Feedback Abuse Policy***
The feedback comment contains statements that are of a sufficiently negative quality that it would be misleading or inaccurate for them to be associated with a positive rating.

---------- Post added 27-08-2011 at 10:28 AM ----------

Your policy compliance rating is Low.
You have at least one policy violation on your account. Check to see what policies you violated and what steps you can take to avoid those mistakes in the future. An additional violation can result in listing cancellations, restrictions on your account, and loss of any PowerSeller status and privileges.

Avoid violating this policy again and your account will be clear of this violation after 19-Oct-11.

Keep violating them, matt. Doesn't that feel good!!!

:lol: sure does

saves me closing it at least, they wouldn't let me close the account until 30 days after the last transaction anyway so oh well. solved.

i am mortified :swear: there is no justice

Received a response from the FOS today

paypal will be advised of the complaint and be advised to contact me to resolve the dispute, or respond to the FOS within 21 days with a detailed response to my issues, otherwise the FOS will decide how to proceed.

I'm happy that it fell under the umbrella of complaints the ombudsman could deal with (since ACCC brushed it off) but I just hope there is something they are willing to do other than just accept that it is a terms and conditions thing.

Last option apart from small claims court. Which I wouldn't bother with probably.

this is great news, I'm sure the FOS will come through since they are funded by the tax payer.

Keep us posted mate.:v:

There is no guarantee that FOS will rule in favour of Matt. Having worked in the financial industry for over 30 years and been involved in many FOS complaints they will make their final decision based on all provided information and will ensure that Matt has not been treated outside of the rulkes that Paypal has in place. Unfortunately that may mean they may rule in Paypals favour.

However what I do know is that each time a FOS complaint is lodged the financial institution aginst which it has been lodged has to pay a "fine" for want of a better term and that initial "fine" is greater than the amount they are claiming Matt now owes them, so they will lose Money even if the ruling is in their favour.

Oh, and Matt if the ruling isn't what you want to hear you can appeal but need to provide additional info to support your case. An appeal also means another "fine" to be paid by Paypal.

Back
Top Bottom