Dunstall showcase

bjs127

Cricket card fanatic
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
bjs127
I've been working on The Chief's signature cards lately and have been happy to have tracked them down in excellent condition - on a lot of the early 1990s ones the signatures have faded significantly, which makes it all the more challenging to put together a mint set. These ones are all in great shape. :thumbsup:

I just need the 1999 Dunstall tribute sig now to finish his signed run, so if anyone has one or knows where one is I'll buy it!

Enjoy the pics! :wave:

1993 JD.jpg

1994 Select JD.jpg

1994 Sensation JD1.jpg

1995 JD.jpg

1996 Hyfibe JD1.jpg

Some very very nice cards there bud :thumbsup:
Also the Dunstall 4 quarters sig is on ebay aswell

Some very very nice cards there bud :thumbsup:
Also the Dunstall 4 quarters sig is on ebay aswell

Ohhyea forgot about that one! Quarters are very very tough to find in good condition, they seemed to fade worse than any others. There is a Dunstall on footycards.com.au too but the sig is almost unreadable. I guess given Quarters were a non-AFL licensed product it is easy to leave them out!

awesome collection there Brad, as you know im a Chief collector too. 95 sig + redemption is my fav there, ive also got one in my collection. they are great looking cards. the tip top bread one is a nice card too, dont see those too often. theres a 4 quarters Dunstall sig on ebay at the moment Jason Dunstall limited edition signature quarter card - eBay Other Trading Cards, Trading Cards, AFL, Australian Rules, Sport. (end time 24-Aug-09 20:21:06 AEST) signature and card look to be in great condition, maybe a little over priced but hey, what price do you put on mint signature cards that are nearly 15 years old.

Thanks Lickwid & Goldenboy. Yes Daz, thought you might like them! Looking forward to your mailday soon too!

Yes I saw the Quarters one, looks to be in good condition. Is a touch pricey but yes, 15 years old, they are entitled to fade a little I guess! Might be as good as I will find and will need to keep it in the dark for the rest of it's life!!

Sorry Shane, but at least The Chief went to a happy home!

I remember when this card came out that I was hoping like hell I would pull it - but of course not to be. I think it is my favourite Dunstall sig - these 1995 sigs look even better in-hand.

Does anyone have a 1999 Tribute sig for me?

Thanks guys - I'm still a long way off your collection boofhead!!

Can someone clarify something about the Hyfibe Heroes...I understand that some cards came via redemption and some were just numbered and inserted into bread packs - is that true?

Thanks guys - I'm still a long way off your collection boofhead!!

Can someone clarify something about the Hyfibe Heroes...I understand that some cards came via redemption and some were just numbered and inserted into bread packs - is that true?

Im not sure mate ive heard that to, ill ask a mate in the next few days and get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom