Starrscreem

kyrie irving collector
Real Name
James gee
eBay User
Jgee2623
This series looks amazing
Panini.com
I've always had a liking.to the donruss and they definitely delivered Imo with this lot, I look.forward to them showing more pics!!

Last edited:
I just read up on the release on this product, I hope y'all look forward to about 40+ new cards of each player, this product is a disgrace at how many parallels there are not only are some cards go from #/# all the way down the gravy chain they also have upto 7 different coloured versions aswell and that is in almost everything in this product so there will me a disgusting amount of cards for who ever you collect.

I don't think I will ever buy a box again unless it's from 12-13 or prior.

I will stick to chasing RC on ebay etc.
Panini have got serious issues if they think any collector wants 40+ cards of who ever they collect from one product.

Keep it simple and achievable, product comes out make it 4-10 max and only one 1/1
Keep the interest in the hobby and the value of a card up instead of polluting the industry.
Rant over

I've been chasing only faried rookie year since mid last year!

This BS is why I dont bother with group breaks any more.
Yeah I stopped GB also.

I really recommend everyone search
panini donruss 14-15 nba
The first link will be Dave and adams and it will give you a bio of the product, it's actually hilarious how many parallels there are.

"Among the other 2014-15 Donruss Basketball basic inserts are Court Kings (50 cards), Production Line (30 cards) and Scoring Kings (50 cards). Each of these has eight parallels, the majority of which are serial numbered" :eek:

Back
Top Bottom