Delete please.

FeerTheDeer84

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
Okay, so I received a parcel from cherry collectables last week and it contains AFL cards which I can only assume are from a break that cherry had hosted.

I do not collect AFL whatsoever, so this came as a surprise to me when I opened a parcel addressed to my house.

I was expecting NBA cards back from grading but received the AFL lot instead. The next morning my grading arrived thankfully, so this is one mystery parcel.

I have contacted Cherry and got a response that someone would contact me soon. This was almost a whole week ago now! So I figured I'd post on here and see if anyone knows of someone missing any cards.

If so, please tell me the sets/players/team and serial numbers of the cards if possible, and we can get these to their rightful owner asap.

Cheers,

Daniel.

Last edited:
Dale Edmonds runs all the Cherry Footy breaks so I'd hit him up directly (maybe post on the Cherry Crew FB page). Good on you for making an effort to sort it out, the more ethical people in the hobby, the better.

Yeah I'll just email Dale directly I think. Cheers for the suggestion mate, but I don't use Facebook at all.
Dale Edmonds runs all the Cherry Footy breaks so I'd hit him up directly (maybe post on the Cherry Crew FB page). Good on you for making an effort to sort it out, the more ethical people in the hobby, the better.

Back
Top Bottom