deadbeat ebay buyers

Just to update you guys on these two. I gave em another extra 3 days to contact me after the initial deadline ended.

uniq828 - emailed me today claiming his computer crashed (yeah right) and had to use his neighbors'. Said he'll pay today, but I haven't received any. This is after I filled a NPB.

canon1080 - sent payment but has yet to clear with paypal (lack of credit funds?) and "forgot" to include shipping fees.

Oh well...:mad:

The old computer crash.......I couldn't tell you how many times I have been given that as an excuse but it would be in double figure for sure !

Isn't amazing how they ignore all your emails until you open a dispute,then they contact you imediatly with some lame excuse like my computer crashed,death in family or ive been sick.Ive seen so many dodgy one liners from these lamers it's not funny....

Maybe Ozcardtraders could start up a register of all the wankers that are out there on ebay because i know i personally have like over 40-50 usernames on my blocked bidders list.If we can expose their names then it lets other members on here know which ones to keep away from.

Yep there is no protection for anyone that receives bad service on ebay,thats why i switched to oztion but there isn't enough people using it yet for all the good cards to filter through.
If you are fed up with ebay and would like to try oztion instead you can click on my link below to register and try it out.They also have a rewards program which means if you refer someone to it and they join from your link you receive cash towards your account. It's similar to ebay, but it's an Australian company.Listings are free.

G'day all,

I have just had a quick flick through this thread my wife posted and I'm going to add the buyers name that didn't want to pay for the item.

If Nexbay is a member here maybe you'll grow a pair and admit that you didn't leave any messages or even pay for the card. We have no records on Ebay or in our E-mail folder about any messages.

I don't intend to make this public but if this so called buyer is on here feel free to send me a personal message and we'll discuss your actions through the message service provided.

Our positives will always outweigh our negative but that one unwanted negative that we didn't deserve always bites.:rolleyes:

Giving this a bump for that special person.

hmm...i can see this getting ugly considering that person has just joined *ducks for cover*

Well I'm on the verge of having my first non-payer and it was on only my 5th sale! :S Seriously, I have given him a week, it's been 6 days, no contact, ignored e-mails, ignored invoices. Seriously how hard is it! Luckily I've had no dramas with international sellers, over 200 international transactions now ;)

Well I'm on the verge of having my first non-payer and it was on only my 5th sale! :S Seriously, I have given him a week, it's been 6 days, no contact, ignored e-mails, ignored invoices. Seriously how hard is it! Luckily I've had no dramas with international sellers, over 200 international transactions now ;)

There's no protection for sellers, once you open a dispute with the buyer they can respond with crap & still leave a negative and that's after they have wasted your time & not paid for the item. Where's the justice.:)

If he has a problem, let him, I won't be drawn into a petty internet bitch fight.

Heck I could start a "Deadbeat Ebay Sellers" thread and put him top and centre for non reply to emails about how and where/when to pay!

Noone else has had a problem and I have been buying up a bit lately, but hey, they replied to emails too!

If people choose to not deal with me on the say so of someone who just wants to start a bitch fight in an internet forum, I can't do a lot about it.

I would advise anyone posting these sorts of comments though to go to www.austlii.edu.au and review the legislation on internet slander and the legal ramifications of it before we all mouth off at each other.

I'll leave you all to your bitching :mad:

We're all so tough behind a computer screen! :D
Thanks anyway!

If he has a problem, let him, I won't be drawn into a petty internet bitch fight.

Heck I could start a "Deadbeat Ebay Sellers" thread and put him top and centre for non reply to emails about how and where/when to pay!

Noone else has had a problem and I have been buying up a bit lately, but hey, they replied to emails too!

If people choose to not deal with me on the say so of someone who just wants to start a bitch fight in an internet forum, I can't do a lot about it.

I would advise anyone posting these sorts of comments though to go to www.austlii.edu.au and review the legislation on internet slander and the legal ramifications of it before we all mouth off at each other.

I'll leave you all to your bitching :mad:

We're all so tough behind a computer screen! :D
Thanks anyway!

refer to post #31, i believe our details are readily available when you go to the checkout after the item has been won.

Can someone on here confirm this and put an end to the lies?
We need to know if there's a problem with our checkout so we can fix this, but many here have always paid instantaneously without any problems.

I'm no keyboard hero either.:thumbsup:

I'm currently having trouble getting through to kitanakitana who has never sold an item before the card I just bought off them. Though they have bought many items at 100% feedback. I have left a message at the checkout and sent 2 pm's through without a response. The item won was a week ago today, so I will be starting a dispute tomorrow...

Just a heads up..

Hi Folks,
I read a few of your responses on this matter and just wanted to put in my two cents worth.
I had a buyer who left me 3 (three) negative feedbacks on me at one time, because he had purchased 3 separate items on my auctions.
His feedbacks were because of my not responding to his emails immediately at the close of the auction, but it was for no real purpose.
The auction ended while I was out of town suddenly because my sister unexpectedly died, two weeks ago today.
The auction ended on Wednesday, three days later, but I was still out of town taking care of this business which, in my opionion, was more urgent, and besides, I had no computer access there.
I returned home last Saturday evening and found that another buyer was sending me an email telling me he didn't trust me because he thought I was trying to scam him since I have 3 recent neg.'s , which at that time was new to me.
I looked into my profile and found out , sure enough, I did!
I sent the person who left the neg.s' an email asking why they could not wait to hear from me before leaving the feedbacks, and after talking things over with them, they agreed to contact ebay to try to remove these 3 neg.s.
And another seller that I purchased top loaders from gave me an unpaid item dispute, which resulted in a strike, because I didn't have time to respond to them because of this being in the same time frame.
I had mailed my money order the same day I won this item, and this seller cashed my money order, yet opened an unpaid item dispute against me.
I am still working this out with Ebay's help.
My main point is this!
It is tough to deal with everyone on Ebay with a "One on One" relationship because of the stigma which follows Ebay, and other auction or trade sites of being ripped off, and I can understand that.
You don't know the person,
You don't know if they are holding you up on payment, which happens a lot,
and you sure don't know what type personallity that they have.
Some people are unagreeable, no matter how nice you try to be, and they make you think ,or at least try, that you have to do it their way.
Whatever the outcome, I still try to be professionally businesslike with them.
Business is business!

Back
Top Bottom