deadbeat ebay buyers

33WING

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Leigh
eBay User
frontier_basketball_cards_and_memorabilia
Hi all Mrs Cowboys here (just using hubbys id)
I am so angry I have to write here. As most of you know we've been selling a fair bit of stuff on ebay, and up to now we've had perfect feedback. In the last week a buyer left neutral feedback for being charged $5 for postage to the US when the label said $1.95. Obviously they think that bubble mailers and packaging are free. Then today I checked our feedback, to find that someone who I'd opened a dispute against, because I hadn't heard from them, has left negative feedback. They flat out lied and said this:
Attempted to make payment, no response to emails just wanted to cause a dispute.
What a d**khead. So I've now asked ebay to remove it, but I don't know how it will go. So my question is this. Has anyone else had issues like this?
Thanks for letting me vent.

If the buyer didn't respond to the dispute that you opened against them then Ebay can/will remove the feedback...but even then I think it may be under certain circumstances. Such as the buyer has to be made "No longer a registered user" within 6 months of leaving the feedback....Good luck with it!!

well agree with allstar, if you sent the buyer a dispute in the first place and they didnt respond it Ebay will remove the neg feedback but yeah it takes a while, however if they already responded your dispute in some case Ebay just being deaf which only reply your mail by saying they can't remove the feedback unless it has an unappropriated word.

Good luck with that man, i always try to smack the buyer who did that kind of thing. Anyway what is the buyer ID, so maybe we can block him/her from EBAY. Who know it will happen to one of us :<

Oh yeah that sucks. Once I sold a card and got a neg so I emailed the buyer and asked if there were a problem and I got a pathetic response that went something like this.
The guy emailed back saying his 11y.o son didn't read the auction details properly and thought he was getting a few cards instead of just the one card. Sorry about this but my son has learnt his lesson.

I was fuming for a couple of days as I got a neg for someone's d%#khead son's mistake - not mine. The site I was selling on has a policy of over 18y.o only too :(

I understand how you are feeling but I still have that neg and hopefully there are a couple of guys around who can help you out.

Oh yeah that sucks. Once I sold a card and got a neg so I emailed the buyer and asked if there were a problem and I got a pathetic response that went something like this.
The guy emailed back saying his 11y.o son didn't read the auction details properly and thought he was getting a few cards instead of just the one card. Sorry about this but my son has learnt his lesson.

I was fuming for a couple of days as I got a neg for someone's d%#khead son's mistake - not mine. The site I was selling on has a policy of over 18y.o only too :(

I understand how you are feeling but I still have that neg and hopefully there are a couple of guys around who can help you out.

Man, did you send that evidence into ebay, they should have removed the neg on that legal basis (under 18 policy) alone!

Man, that bites.

Yep, received a blemish a while back for saying that the seller send it in a plain white envelope (yes, plain white envelope) and a $0.45 cent stamp. That's it.

And I paid for $6.00 shpping or something like that.

G'day all,

I have just had a quick flick through this thread my wife posted and I'm going to add the buyers name that didn't want to pay for the item.

If Nexbay is a member here maybe you'll grow a pair and admit that you didn't leave any messages or even pay for the card. We have no records on Ebay or in our E-mail folder about any messages.

I don't intend to make this public but if this so called buyer is on here feel free to send me a personal message and we'll discuss your actions through the message service provided.

Our positives will always outweigh our negative but that one unwanted negative that we didn't deserve always bites.:rolleyes:

Our positives will always outweigh our negative but that one unwanted negative that we didn't deserve always bites.:rolleyes:

That's what hurts; if you stuff up, you should bear the results, in this case tho, you and your wife havent done the wrong thing and still get bitten; THAT sucks.

Luckily, with the big band of members on hear knowing your a good, honest seller, this negative will have no effect.

There truely are some asses out there. I got a raw deal from a seller on a non basketball related item. I made the payment within 24 hours of the auction finishing and the seller acknolwedged this and said the item had been sent out. I opened up a dispute after two weeks and was even offering to drop the dispute if I got half my money back! Anyway, they just said to keep waiting. I then told them, that they had 2 weeks for that item or a replica to arrive or negative feedback would be left. They made no effort to resolve the situation, thus I left negative feedback. They then did the same to me which I though was rather unfair to me as I'd done nothign wrong. It didn't help my % either as I hadn't even purchased 10 items, so it made me look a bit dodge...

That's what hurts; if you stuff up, you should bear the results, in this case tho, you and your wife havent done the wrong thing and still get bitten; THAT sucks.

Luckily, with the big band of members on hear knowing your a good, honest seller, this negative will have no effect.

Thanks for the positive feedback.:thumbsup:
We still need to look at our postage costs, which some people feel is too high.

I hate it when you're at the mercy evil ebayers like this. I have an upcoming two. Their ebay IDs are uniq828 and canon1080. Haven't replied to any of my messages gave them an extra 3 days. I have a feeling I will get a negative feedback if I report these two a non-paying bid and give them a negative FB. I reckon my pristine 100% FB will take a beating, but I gotta expose creeps like these to the world.

yeah give em neg feedback, if they neg you, appeal on ebay... 100% feedback is great, but there's just so much you can take...

hope everything goes well for you mate

I recently had a yet another bad experience on ebay.It's not a very fair place to trade anymore with all the A**Holes on there.This guy (adelaide.card.king) bidded and won a NBA printing plate that i have for sale.After the auction finished i sent numerous emails for 2-3 weeks with no response what-so-ever.
So i left a neg feedback to warn other sellers about this guy and then today i receive a neg back from him saying that i'm horrible and never to trade with me. So he never responds to any emails but he responds to feedback left.What a jerk! Can you beleave this S**t?? I get punished because he is to lazy to go through with sale. Nice fair system ebay has there isn't it?
TAKE SOME GOOD ADVICE DON'T EVER SELL TO adelaide.card.king

I hate it when you're at the mercy evil ebayers like this. I have an upcoming two. Their ebay IDs are uniq828 and canon1080. Haven't replied to any of my messages gave them an extra 3 days. I have a feeling I will get a negative feedback if I report these two a non-paying bid and give them a negative FB. I reckon my pristine 100% FB will take a beating, but I gotta expose creeps like these to the world.

Just to update you guys on these two. I gave em another extra 3 days to contact me after the initial deadline ended.

uniq828 - emailed me today claiming his computer crashed (yeah right) and had to use his neighbors'. Said he'll pay today, but I haven't received any. This is after I filled a NPB.

canon1080 - sent payment but has yet to clear with paypal (lack of credit funds?) and "forgot" to include shipping fees.

Oh well...:mad:

Back
Top Bottom