Damaged card out of the pack

I didn't send that in and they were fine. Just link them to the group break.

Just be aware that they are probably going to try and send you a shitty card as a replacement with equal BV. This is what I got as a replacement (about to send it back!)

ozMAXne.jpg

Very sad to see this thread. As I pulled one of those cards in a group break, I know the damage was instantly noticeable, though I initially thought it was from the fingernails of whoever was doing the pack-out.
Obviously now its plain to see that its a machine mark from production.

That timeless talents replacement is a load of codswallop.
As mentioned, compare the box vs box value.

Hard to believe they can't (more likely wont) remake the card using the same jersey piece.

Last year I had an immaculate acetate patch auto derrick Williams #6/7 come mis-cut and with melted acetate smear across it. I sent it back as damaged and thought they'd send me some cruddy kim english replacement.

I was shocked when in less than 2 weeks I had a replacement card - THE EXACT same D Will card - with a better patch!
So Panini do get it right sometimes..

I think you should combine your powers and hunt down more of the same card and get them all replaced!!

Last edited:
Yeah, the box vs box value is one thing, the other massively insulting thing is the sticker auto. Sticker auto's are the worst thing Panini have done and Immaculate contain no sticker auto's. Imagine if I'd bought a box of Immaculate (rather than got this in a group break) and this was my only good hit. Replacing a jumbo patch from a premium box with a sticker auto from a "budget" box is really insulting.

wow, that is so bad by panini, replacing their highest end product with a timeless treasures card? what is with that? worst customer service.

I hope they realise they messed up and make it right by you all who got those cards!

WOW, someone needs to hit them up seriously about it. 3 unhappy customers all on here, let alone the others out there around the world!

I've tweeted them about this thread, not that it'll help/nor them read, but if more do it, the better chances we have of getting some appropriate action/response.

FYI...

https://twitter.com/WoobieZarz/status/529869272797818880

Wow... Panini haven't even received my return yet and they've closed my replacement ticket with no comments whatsoever. No idea what will happen now. I guess I'll wait and see.

I'll give them one more chance to fix this by offering a suitable replacement or offering to reprint the card. If they offer to just send back my original card un-repaired along with some cheap sticker auto from some D grade player I'm going to be extremely unhappy. I've already spent $40 on postage to them ($20 for the original return, $20 to return the Timeless Treasures card). That's 1/3 the value of the card!

I'll update this thread when I get more info. Probably in 5-10 days.

I once pulled a booklet from a box of preferred that was supposed to say "cen" on one side and "ter" on the other, but instead had "ter" on both sides. I contacted them and everything went very smoothly, sent the card back and not long after recieved back a prime "50 Greats" booklet who far better players, came in a booklet one touch also. Needless to say I was very pleased with how it all worked for me.

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you guys are having, maybe there's some customer service reps that are nicer than others? I guess unless someone here gets a job at panini, we'll never truly know how or why they do some of the strange things they do

I got an email this morning from Panini saying my ticket had been updated. No notes whatsoever were added by customer service, all I see now is this:

tqYyuiB.jpg

From the last update, it looks like they have sent the card back. I have no idea if it has been reprinted to fix the defect or if I'm getting the card back without the indentation or if they have just sent it back unrepaired. Customer Service didn't add any notes to say what was done.

If they have just sent the card back unrepaired (which I have a feeling they have done) I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

Last edited:
I got an email this morning from Panini saying my ticket had been updated. No notes whatsoever were added by customer service, all I see now is this:

tqYyuiB.jpg

From the last update, it looks like they have sent the card back. I have no idea if it has been reprinted to fix the defect or if I'm getting the card back without the indentation or if they have just sent it back unrepaired. Customer Service didn't add any notes to say what was done.

If they have just sent the card back unrepaired (which I have a feeling they have done) I'm going to be extremely disappointed.
@Mused god dam man thought they would look after you!, hopefully something does occur for you mate.

If the card comes back unrepaired, honestly, I'm prepared to give up on Panini as a company and refuse to buy their products again. Customer Service could have added a note to the ticket to tell me what was going on - this is the worst service I've seen from a company in a long time. I really get the impression they don't give a stuff.

tqYyuiB.jpg

That's very poor customer service....

Back
Top Bottom