Damaged card out of the pack

Package from Panini just arrived. Contained my original card (still with the damaged top corner.).

That's it.
No letter.
No compensation for $40 postage, 2 months wait and hours spent organising this mess.
Nothing. Just the card.

Is there anyone I can email or something in regards to this? "Customer Support" (note the quotation marks as that really is just a title, they offer little to no support) is trigger happy with closing tickets I open on their site so it's not even worth my time opening another ticket. I can't find anything anywhere where you can write letters of complaint to Panini.

That's me done with the hobby from a Panini side. I refuse to support this company again.

Last edited:
Mate I would send Tracy Hackler an email or Mark Warsop the CEO, Panini can't afford another backlash at the moment and that is just disgraceful what they did.

I used to be the poster boy here in Oz for Panini went through their head office in Dallas and met all the guys there at the Nationals, I have noticed that the customer service has declined dramatically over the last year (I have trouble even getting a response within 2 weeks these days).

Panini lift your game!!!!! Support the collectors that support your business as without them you have no business!

Last edited:
I put in 4 redemptions on april 24th.......last year, Nothing!! sent so many emails finally they said they would replace them. Did all I was asked and 6 months later still nothing!!

@karlsta26 - Just sent an email to David Sharp. Thanks for the email.
Hopefully David can sort this mess out for me. I'll keep you guys updated as to the outcome.

@Mr Paparazzi - I sent a tweet to Tracy Hackler too because I couldn't find his actual email anywhere so will see if I get a reply from that side too. Thanks.

2 weeks ago I logged a ticket with Panini asking them to escalate this issue. I got a response today.

They've sent me a box of 12-13 Brilliance as a gesture of goodwill. I can buy this box for $37USD from DAC so the value of box does cover my postage costs I guess....

I would have preferred they just fixed the original card though but I'll just give up now. At least I'm not out of pocket anymore. Satisfied with the result but won't be keen to ever send anything back to Panini again.

Opened the Brilliance Panini sent me. Pretty sure they send me the dud box on purpose haha!

Well that was hardly worth the hassle!

1Be0y1Y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom