Da1nonly 2K10 League Thread

Hey lads i've decided to drop out of the league, there's no point me being in this one as i like playing games and havn't had one in 3 weeks! Good luck with the rest of the season fella's :thumbsup:

REMINDER - all round 1 and 2 games due by 2morrow by 11.59pm ...

all non played games will be simmed and preferance for some games will be given to active members...

Hey my ps3 is still screwed it'll work for like 2-3 quarters then freeze up so if I have any games left can this be taken into consideration? I'll make a call tomorrow or friday and suss what I can do to fix it

Hey my ps3 is still screwed it'll work for like 2-3 quarters then freeze up so if I have any games left can this be taken into consideration? I'll make a call tomorrow or friday and suss what I can do to fix it

yes

I guess I'll get the win over Ben-Portsie since he's only played 5 games and I've played 13

and yes....

Ahh really, not many people playing? I've only been out because of my PS3 being down but Im hopefully going to drive in tomorrow and get it fixed up, does it while you wait so I should be good to go by tomorrow night again! :D

yeh guys the playoffs stuffed up on me, the players that were meant to be in the playoffs got barred and somehow the hornets made it in with some1 else who shouldnt have i think...

i made the playoffs according to the final standings but when i generated them i wasnt in there...

also it turned to only 1 game for semifinals and finals, dnt know how that happend??

just gonna leave it as is and let u guys battle it out.....

Oh sorry. I thought it wasn't best of 1 game. Haha this is a disaster! 2K strikes again :lol:

:lol: 2k was the worst servers..............it takes me like 20 minutes to get a ranked match in 2k and on nba live 10, 1st go on it works, and also on live they is defense when you vs the compouter, in 2k i drive and no defense what so ever. Thats why ill prob get NBA Elite 11 :)

Back
Top Bottom