Crazy 8 Box Breaks

Seems Jon has gone missing again, was supposed to do baseball breaks last week and didn't, pretty sure he said he had inception coming in and some others, but there hasn't been any movement on his site for well over a week now, so not sure what the go is...

Another one bites the dust...

As many of you have heard by now, I have decided to shut down Crazy8SportscardBreaks. This was a very tough decision for me to make, but the lack of high end prospects and rookies in both Baseball and Football has made it impossible to continue. We are nowhere near the excitement of 2012 with the 2013 products. Hard to beat Harper, Trout, and Darvish in Baseball and Griffin, Luck, and Wilson in Football. And yes, I realize that my constant personal issues over the past 6-8 months hasn't helped. Right now I need to get myself out of the huge debt that I am in before I consider doing breaks again. Yes, I will be doing breaks again!

For the time being, I will be putting up a lot of cards on both the website and ebay in the very near future so I can get rid of this debt that I have. So please keep an eye on the site and look out for my emails.

Jon
Crazy8SportscardBreaks.com

Last of Crazy8's stuff arrived ... Jersey, Extra Points, and SP variation RC...and some base stuff...

crazy8F (Medium).jpg

Back
Top Bottom