Contenders!!

Any other ones you guys can recommend?

A lot of ppl seem to be wary of a lot of ebay "breakers" so being a total newbie Im a little suss... happy with the way Al does things so far tho

Any other ones you guys can recommend?

A lot of ppl seem to be wary of a lot of ebay "breakers" so being a total newbie Im a little suss... happy with the way Al does things so far tho

Al's breaks are great, and so is the free post (though I doubt that'll continue now) but he's a bit slow at sending stuff. Crazy8 is pretty good, but there's a postage charge ( he tells me it might be increasing too) . Have just tried Kiddercards who also charge post, so waiting on my first parcel from them now, so will let all know how they do.

Now if only one of the local sellers would look at running a box break with free post etc they might be half competitive if the US postal increases start to bite...

Al's breaks are great, and so is the free post (though I doubt that'll continue now) but he's a bit slow at sending stuff. Crazy8 is pretty good, but there's a postage charge ( he tells me it might be increasing too) . Have just tried Kiddercards who also charge post, so waiting on my first parcel from them now, so will let all know how they do.

Now if only one of the local sellers would look at running a box break with free post etc they might be half competitive if the US postal increases start to bite...

Yeah we need someone Down Under who can do some of these sort of breaks.

I was just looking at one of his breaks on ebay and he quoted me $19.95 Flat Rate Priority with Insurance or $8 for First Class (which is "risky").

Found out this break had taken place, didn't get a message or anything from the guy. Not anywhere near as professional as Al, Crazy 8 or Kidder. Cards were out of view quite a lot and didn't get to see them all. Didn't see any cracked ice in the whole case. Might be one to steer clear of, I got one Chargers auto in the whole case, in the 4-5 others I have watched there have been at least 4!!. No Luck, RG3, Martin or Tannehill. There was one Trent Richardson and a Jarius Wright print plate, so pretty ordinary overall (if that is all what was in the case??)

Found out this break had taken place, didn't get a message or anything from the guy. Not anywhere near as professional as Al, Crazy 8 or Kidder. Cards were out of view quite a lot and didn't get to see them all. Didn't see any cracked ice in the whole case. Might be one to steer clear of, I got one Chargers auto in the whole case, in the 4-5 others I have watched there have been at least 4!!. No Luck, RG3, Martin or Tannehill. There was one Trent Richardson and a Jarius Wright print plate, so pretty ordinary overall (if that is all what was in the case??)

That is pretty dodgy. Out of all the breaks I have watched of this stuff this would be the first case break to not feature at least one Cracked Ice card. I know most Luck and RG3 are SP but you would expect at least one Martin or Tannehill from a case if you get neither Luck or RG3. Any time the breaker starts taking cards out of view of the camera I am very weary.

Yeah, sounds a bit suss....I think you'll find everyone's jumping on the break bandwagon at the moment, but time and feedback will hopefully weed out the dodgier ones...

Anyone joined any of the case breaks on blowout... these look good value as long as the seller is straight up... dont seem to be any profit for the breakers in most cases

If I wasnt hitting the singles so hard Id join one.... who the fuck am I kidding? I'll join one anyway

Just committed to a random team case break of Totally certified 2012 for $49 :)

Seems a lot better than the prices Ive come across on the other sites... Seller has lots of great feedback too

Just dived in for a box of Contenders from D&A's. Decided I wouldn't, with the NRL release not far off, but I got bitten again and hit the button. Last hurrah for NFL 2012 for me (box wise at least). :D :D :D

Just dived in for a box of Contenders from D&A's. Decided I wouldn't, with the NRL release not far off, but I got bitten again and hit the button. Last hurrah for NFL 2012 for me (box wise at least). :D :D :D

I am waiting for my Contenders box to come from Panini currently. Hopefully it will be here soon!
I got a box of each of the NRL sets last year, so may get another box this year too. Depending what they look like etc.

Back
Top Bottom