Contenders!!

I hope Al's Contenders case sells out soon! Seeing all this stuff on ebay and watching lots of breaks of it is making me want to buy up lots of the Raiders stuff. I am trying to resist as I have the Raiders in the case break, but it's hard!

Yeah, the case breaks take a bit too long I reckon... The Triple Threads one was looking bad until someone bought literally half the teams to finish it up...you can only hope ! ;)

I hope so! I am so happy Miles Burris not only features in theis product, but also has an Auto. And it looks like Criner is a SP. I have seen very little of his pulled.

Oh and you might want to check out kiddercards.com, it's another break site. Prices look like they start a little higher than Al but then drop to reasonable numbers. I just bought the Rams in the Contenders break for $48, which was cheaper than Al, but they do charge a flat $5 for OS post...But every participant gets a pack of card as well ( not sure of what though! ) Raiders are available at $20 now.

This is my first go with them but I've followed them on twitter for a little while and it all seems legit..They also post a break date...not sure how solid that is though...ask me tomorrow as the contenders break is marked down for the 7th..;)

Cool will keep an eye out for his breaks. Trying to save up some Paypal currently to put an offer in on the Streater 1/1 on ebay currently.

Oh and you might want to check out kiddercards.com, it's another break site. Prices look like they start a little higher than Al but then drop to reasonable numbers. I just bought the Rams in the Contenders break for $48, which was cheaper than Al, but they do charge a flat $5 for OS post...But every participant gets a pack of card as well ( not sure of what though! ) Raiders are available at $20 now.

This is my first go with them but I've followed them on twitter for a little while and it all seems legit..They also post a break date...not sure how solid that is though...ask me tomorrow as the contenders break is marked down for the 7th..;)

Looking on here as well, I see they do NASCAR as well Trevor!!

Looking on here as well, I see they do NASCAR as well Trevor!!

Yeah saw that, interesting idea and likely worth a go for a multi box break if the share is priced low enough...but there are a lot of drivers in the sets and only one or two cards of each driver in the base so the odds are against you - probably even more so than in NFL breaks where you at least have the chance of multiple players from your team...

Does the site also ship base cards etc? I can't find anything on the site to say or what they do when the card is a multiplayer card etc.

Would love to get hold of the Justin Tucker auto from this set, not very often you get a rookie kicker!!! as the tee shirt says "that Tucker can kick!!"

Yes you get all cards and the rules are in the case breaks section...should really be in terms or on the homepage also..

BOX/CASE BREAK RULES
1. The box/case break will take place at the designated time and day specified on twitter @kiddercards and broadcast LIVE on blogtv.com/people/kiddercards. Recordings will be on YouTube under kiddercards for your enjoyment should you miss the live break. If all spots are not filled, Kidder Cards retains possession of those unfilled spots. a. Example – 3-box break, 8 divisions total. 6 divisions sold,2 available at the time of the break. Kidder Cards keeps the 2 available spots (divisions in this example).
2. Once your team(s) or division(s) are selected, either by you or a random draw using random.org depending on the break, you own sole rights to any and all cards pulled during the break, including base cards, hits (relics, autos), etc.
3. If a pack is opened and a card has multiple players on it, a tie-breaker will occur as follows: a. The person with the most players and/or teams or divisions on the card wins, depending on if it's a team break or division break. i. Example – A quad relic card has 1 team from the AFC South, 1 team from the AFC West, and 2 teams from the NFC East. The person who owns the NFC East for the break gets the card. b. If there is a tie in total teams or divisions on the card, a random draw will occur using random.org. i. Example – A dual auto card has 1 team from the AFC North and 1 team from the NFC North. That’s a rare card, and it’s unfair to give it to the left or top placed team or division. Random.org will be used and determination from that drawing will be final.
4. All cards will be sleeved, placed in a team bag, and shipped in a bubble envelope FREE of charge.
5. Let’s enjoy ripping some packs and getting some hits!
6. Thank you for your support.

Would love to get hold of the Justin Tucker auto from this set, not very often you get a rookie kicker!!! as the tee shirt says "that Tucker can kick!!"

I find it hard enough to pickup Janikowksi cards. I thought they would be cheap seen he is a kicker, but they actually sell really well! The Rams kicker is also featured in the set too.

Thanks for that AusRam. I searched through the FAQ etc but couldn't find anything anywhere. It's the sort of info that should be on the home page somewhere like you say.

If I wasn't trying to save up my Paypal for the 1/1 I am after I would have got the Raiders share. $25 (with the shipping cost) is the same I paid for Al's case break I think from memory

Just watched the Kidder Cards break, no spoilers for you Trevor!!! I was happy and all seemed to be OK so depending on shipping would look at going in again.

Just watched the Kidder Cards break, no spoilers for you Trevor!!! I was happy and all seemed to be OK so depending on shipping would look at going in again.

Any Raider hits?

Also I think Tucker may be a SSP or in Retail only. I have yet to anyone hit him or one on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom