Contenders!!

Just watched the Kidder Cards break, no spoilers for you Trevor!!! I was happy and all seemed to be OK so depending on shipping would look at going in again.

Yeah I didn't do too bad, 3 auto's, one numbered couple of die cuts etc. Watched the first 4 boxes break and was getting a bit worried so skipped to the summary, thankfully things got better after box 5!
Think you did okay too didn't you Neil ? Thought the case was a bit ordinary though, none of the big names. Two Cracked Ice might have beat the odds....

Always good to have another site to have a dabble with in case you miss out on your teams elsewhere.. just hope he ships quickly...

Summary is here for anyone interested -

Nice Criner auto. Got a feeling the Criner is a SP. From all the busts I have seen from this series there have been very few Criners pulled. I'm hoping I can pick one up cheap before the SP list is released just in case!

But man, Osweiler has a horrible auto!

Managed 2 Bobby Rainey's, an Upshaw and the obligatory Bernard Pierce redemption, plus a couple of Ray Rice die cuts so not too bad, wouldv'e been upset if I'd paid Al's price though, Chargers did OK to wish I'd have picked them up for $20!!

That's awesome mate :thumbsup: how'd you win that?

On the Panini blog they quite often have little competitions where they have hid a little image in the card gallery and you need to find the image/images and just post on their blog where they were found. The often give away boxes of new releases and sometimes cards they have busted from boxes they feature on their blog to show off the sets.

On the Panini blog they quite often have little competitions where they have hid a little image in the card gallery and you need to find the image/images and just post on their blog where they were found. The often give away boxes of new releases and sometimes cards they have busted from boxes they feature on their blog to show off the sets.

Gonna have to keep an eye out from now on... keen for any Charger Vet inserts I dont get in my case share

Happy with that!! and the prices on ebay have started to go up already

Yeah his prices are really starting to skyrocket. I was hoping to bid on an auction that was really badly listed (spelt Contenders wrong for a start!) I stumbled on which had 15 Contender autos altogther some of which were an Upshaw, Demps (another SP) and Criner (pretty sure he may be an SP also) but completely forgot and missed out. Auction ended for just over $20!!

Yeah his prices are really starting to skyrocket. I was hoping to bid on an auction that was really badly listed (spelt Contenders wrong for a start!) I stumbled on which had 15 Contender autos altogther some of which were an Upshaw, Demps (another SP) and Criner (pretty sure he may be an SP also) but completely forgot and missed out. Auction ended for just over $20!!

Damn that sucks.... Good profit in that lot for $20

Back
Top Bottom