Completed 2007-08 UD Black dual patch Auto set!

gomiamigo

Canes Fan
Real Name
eric
eBay User
esmoney
There are 25 of them, and I finally got the last one I needed from lilreddevil, after an earlier one didn’t arrive from Taiwan. There are 11 gold and 14 silver.

I would guess I am the only person ever to put this set together, after all, there are only 15 of each /10 /5 and in some cases I have 3 of one card, plus you figure 2-3 of each are still in unopened boxes or unredeemed, not too mention PC guys like MJ, LBJ, KD, Kobe, etc.

Thanks to lilreddevil again! OzCardAu rules!

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the collection --

http://udblackdualpatchautos.tumblr.com/

That is an insane set to complete! Just wonderful to see all these beauties together :)
Was nice reading how you got each card too!

Nice collection - wish they would have put four patches in each card - but can't go past the silver and gold sharpies....

Believe it or not, some of the non-patch-looking windows are actually 1-color patches, not jerseys. But I get your point.

Absolutely! I won't be looking every day [or paying as much as some of them might go for] but if I get the chance for sure.

Surprisingly, some of the cards even with lesser players I've seen multiple blah patches - like 3-4x of them. Jordan seemed to have great patches, Bird, Garnett, but not everyone!

Back
Top Bottom