COMC submissions

Nice Pryor Shannan! thought he looked ok in the bits of the game Ive seen....Also like the Fluker Neil, may have to pick up a cpl.... pretty much ignored everything from this year (mainly due to VBrown stuff popping up all the freakin time) Love Fluker so far, seems like an awesome team first guy and the dude is an absolute beast

Nice Pryor Shannan! thought he looked ok in the bits of the game Ive seen....Also like the Fluker Neil, may have to pick up a cpl.... pretty much ignored everything from this year (mainly due to VBrown stuff popping up all the freakin time) Love Fluker so far, seems like an awesome team first guy and the dude is an absolute beast
Yes, agree, may have to try and get a couple more to hold onto. Some good signs against the Texans and VB back and playing is a bonus. got a feeling Mathews may be up for a good year finally, been trying to pin down a couple of his autos just in case!!

I picked up 3 or 4 of mathews rc auto's for peanuts off COMC during the preseason just in case.... The game against the Texans was interesting, so many good signs on offense in the first half, Gates looks like he's actually fit.... the defense was dissapointing and Brown looked pretty good given his opportunities, the td was great, the low catch was impressive, if he didnt slip on the long ball it was another td as the db was toast, but I wish PR looked for him more, half the time PR didnt even look to his side of the field.... I also thought that when it got tight Brown should have gone in the slot over Royal, Brown would not have dropped that pass that Royal did.... Brown has excellent hands, runs solid routes and never gives up on a play - not that I'm biased or anything ;) However, I for the life of me do not understand why we abandoned the run with a 2 td lead???? Big Coaching mistake, I dont know who made the call (Whiz or McCoy) i was screaming at the damn TV, have no idea on the logic there.... Diff Coach, same 2nd half choke :cry:

Cheers mate!

Pryor had a very up and down game. He threw 2 costly interceptions but at the same time without him scrambling and keeping plays alive with his feet this Offense would have been a lot worse. He actually made the OL "look" pretty good when really they played poorly! Fortunately he has very good size (about the same size as Kaepernick at 6'4" and 235 pounds) so he take a bit more of a battering than some of the other running QB's - which he will need to be able to behind this OL! The two things I am most impressed with about Pryor is he actually looked better passing when he had to run around and faced the blitz than he did when he tried to stayed in the pocket and he provides a real "spark" to not just the Offense but the whole team. Fingers crossed he can lead the team to 6-7 wins and I will be happy!

I didn't see much of the Chargers game but I thought they had that game in the bag with their lead against a very good Texans defense. VB did look good (fingers crossed he stays healthy).

I didn't see much of the Chargers game but I thought they had that game in the bag

You sir, have obviously not seen too much of the Chargers the last cpl of years ;)

When the Texans scored to make it 28-14 I looked at the missus and said, "the choke starts now".... It was dissapointing but I thought we'd get smashed from start to finish and a lot of the errors we made are fixable..... I STILL CANT BELIEVE WE ABANDONED THE RUN :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :D

Few more Browns for the PC... Triple threads /10... need the "Z' and "C" for AZTECS... taking a while as I wont pay over $10 each for them... I have completed the Threads version though (B-R-O-W-N) and it looks pretty cool.
a1111111.jpg

This is the definition of filler overkill (bottom left)... $2 Herman Moore auto in there somewhere

V Brown mosaic finest /10, bottom right of far pic

Gotta organize a shipment soon, I havent requested one yet.... gonna be an epic mailday when I do and may motivate me to finish my Sportscardalbum.com for my PC (so far only got 15 up)

Awesome haul Jonathon!! I need to sort a big shipment out from COMC too. Got a few 1/1's I am waiting to get my hands on :thumbsup:

Awesome haul Jonathon!! I need to sort a big shipment out from COMC too. Got a few 1/1's I am waiting to get my hands on :thumbsup:

Yup, me too... 3 x VBrown 1/1's inc the superfractor ready for shipment... considering I dont really have a 1/1 pretty much besides these (dont count non auto's printing plates or blank back as 1/1) I am VERY KEEN to get them in hand

some nice cards in here guys! I don'r use the comc mailbox cause my best friend is in Denver so I post stuff to her ha ha if only she took photos of everythign sitting in her draw for me right now lol

Thanks mate, the collection's building up nicely. There's so much more available now through COMC's services.
I'm buying more NFL than NRL nowdays. The NRL releases are pretty poor though, so more Broncos it is. ;)

Back
Top Bottom