COMC submissions

Cpl of charger greats!

15_30_01_5589979.jpg

Not enough! :worthy:
1 for Miles Burris (plus one more at COMC)
1 for Lamarr Houston on hand (plus another at COMC and another two on the way)
1 for Rod Streater
1 for Sebastian Janikowski
1 on the way for Marcel Reece

maybe more I can't think of currently!

so how much does it cost to get them sent to you?? and after how long??

It's a $0.50 to process each card once it arrives with a minimum fee of $5. They normally do it once a month / every 4 weeks, but if you want to you can request to have it processed sooner than this - I have not done this so am not sure I that may cost more or not. I have not shipped anything from COMC in a while (been waiting for a couple months of arrivals to do one huge bulk lot) but I am pretty sure the delivery costs from COMC are $3 base rate plus $0.50 for each card. Or if you have purchased them to sit in COMC and try and flip for a profit it's $0.25 to list a card for sale on the site.

It's a $0.50 to process each card once it arrives with a minimum fee of $5. They normally do it once a month / every 4 weeks, but if you want to you can request to have it processed sooner than this - I have not done this so am not sure I that may cost more or not. I have not shipped anything from COMC in a while (been waiting for a couple months of arrivals to do one huge bulk lot) but I am pretty sure the delivery costs from COMC are $3 base rate plus $0.50 for each card. Or if you have purchased them to sit in COMC and try and flip for a profit it's $0.25 to list a card for sale on the site.

thanks mate, all new and foreign to me..

thanks mate, all new and foreign to me..

All good mate.

It's pretty handy for those cards you really want, but the sellers won't ship international. And even for picking up some of the cheaper more basic cards you want where previously the shipping charges were probably not worth the purchase.

On a similar but different topic. :confused:
During the week I had a couple of strage ebay experiences with US auctions. I log into ebay USA, not the Australian site and change the postal zone to the COMC zip code to get the US rate. Never had a problem before but with one certain auction it wouldn't even let me bid because I was outside the US?? I was barred!! :mad:
I won another auction but couldn't complete checkout with the COMC mailbox address. I had to use my Australian address, but still charged the US shipping rate, then had to message the guy with the COMC address. All worked out OK but some weird happenings.

I have had this happen. Sellers can set up auctions so international buyers cannot buy or even see their auctions in a basic search. If you have a search saved though so that it emails you daily with the latest listings these auctions will be included. I created a new ebay account to use for my COMC address and found that easier. I can still pay with the normal Paypal address too which is a bonus.

Another VM for the PC. This one's #d/10.
This COMC Mailbox is the best idea ever.
Only problem is that I'm missing a few good one's when the auctions end during the night or mid morning. Of course that means I'm buying a lot more too. :D

11.13.58.0410048 (1).jpg

Another VM for the PC. This one's #d/10.
This COMC Mailbox is the best idea ever.
Only problem is that I'm missing a few good one's when the auctions end during the night or mid morning. Of course that means I'm buying a lot more too. :D

11.13.58.0410048 (1).jpg

Just put your best bid in before you hit the sack. If you win it, awesome. If you loose, as long as you put your maximum price there shouldn't be any issues.

I had three arrivals today:

Another Lamarr Houston 1/1 - Plates & Patches Black Auto Printing Plate

Marcel Reece Prestige 'National' Edition #d/5

And a Brandon Weeden Retro auto... this was purely an impulse buy as the price was too good to say no too... :oops:

Just put your best bid in before you hit the sack. If you win it, awesome. If you loose, as long as you put your maximum price there shouldn't be any issues.

That's what I've been doing but I seem to miss out by 50 cents all the time. Maybe auto bidding, but If I was live I'd probably be able to snatch a few at the death. ;)
Probably not a bad thing to miss a few from a finance view.

Back
Top Bottom