COMC Mailbox Thread

@Moe@COMC just a quick one.

I had a card sent to my mailbox with tracking and it was marked as delivered on ebay like this -

Delivered
Dec-27-14, 10:41 AM, REDMOND, WA 98052

Now assuming they had the address details correct on the letter, has their been any delay on the mail end during the holidays? I note it got to you on a Saturday and I hadn't received an email stating the card was being processed thats all. Usually the mail processing area is pretty good on that part hence my question.

Any help is greatly appreciated

If a card was received on Saturday, the Mailbox team wouldn't see it until Monday, at the earliest. And, they'd be dealing with all the mail from Friday, Saturday, and Monday morning. So, it might not even get entered into the system until Tuesday, at the earliest.

But, I am seeing a Mailbox submission in your name that was entered into the system on Monday. Were you expecting any others?

If a card was received on Saturday, the Mailbox team wouldn't see it until Monday, at the earliest. And, they'd be dealing with all the mail from Friday, Saturday, and Monday morning. So, it might not even get entered into the system until Tuesday, at the earliest.

But, I am seeing a Mailbox submission in your name that was entered into the system on Monday. Were you expecting any others?
I thought that maybe the case, thanks for the info Moe.
I am yet to receive email confirmation of that arrival Moe or have it show up in the Processing Status section of my dashboard.
If you could shed some light into that for me, that would be awesome.

I am yet to receive email confirmation of that arrival Moe or have it show up in the Processing Status section of my dashboard.

I can't explain it, sorry...all I can suggest is to be patient and it'll show up.

can take a few days mate

quick question, if we purchase something in the states can we have it delivered to COMC and then to us? if so what address do we send it to or where do we find the address?

quick question, if we purchase something in the states can we have it delivered to COMC and then to us? if so what address do we send it to or where do we find the address?

Yep, that's what the comc mailbox is :thumbsup:

Address is on the comc site / blog - Google it if you get stuck it's one of the first links, or it's listed about 20 times through this thread :)

Hi @Moe@COMC happy new year to you.

Can I request a condition review be done on a card listed for sale by someone else on comc? I'm considering buying the card but have some questions in regards to its condition, particularly the surface.

ok its obvious that again nothing has been done about brand new one touch magnetic going missing, just had this card posted and it has been taken out.......why do i have to keep asking when this happens, its hasnt been taken out to get better pic, its been taken out for no other reason than some one is either making some $ on the side, can i please have my brand new magnetic back? just over this happening to me and other members.tired of the same old answers and bullshit excuses when this happens.
Ready-to-Ship.jpg

ok its obvious that again nothing has been done about brand new one touch magnetic going missing, just had this card posted and it has been taken out.......why do i have to keep asking when this happens, its hasnt been taken out to get better pic, its been taken out for no other reason than some one is either making some $ on the side, can i please have my brand new magnetic back? just over this happening to me and other members.tired of the same old answers and bulls*** excuses when this happens.
Ready-to-Ship.jpg

Once again, cards are removed at the discretion of the Mailbox staff. And, to quell any conspiracy theorists out there, there is no "black market" for used or discarded card holders being run by the Mailbox team. If the card gets pulled from the holder, it's for a good reason.

Once again, cards are removed at the discretion of the Mailbox staff. And, to quell any conspiracy theorists out there, there is no "black market" for used or discarded card holders being run by the Mailbox team. If the card gets pulled from the holder, it's for a good reason.

I've heard COMC run the one-touches across the border to sell in Mexico for a premium. Is there any truth to this?

Just going to throw this idea out there,

Is it or could it be possible to buy BOX's of cards and get them sent to comc?.
Then have comc open them on a comc channel video link, then we can list the cards we wish to keep in our comc port either via email or direct message under the video break and comc then can do whatever with the remaining cards?? Say charge a fee to open the box/video processing as a package waiving the comc port fee for every card from the box(s) break??

Just going to throw this idea out there,

Is it or could it be possible to buy BOX's of cards and get them sent to comc?.
Then have comc open them on a comc channel video link, then we can list the cards we wish to keep in our comc port either via email or direct message under the video break and comc then can do whatever with the remaining cards?? Say charge a fee to open the box/video processing as a package waiving the comc port fee for every card from the box(s) break??

To be honest - we've been tossing this idea around for a year, maybe longer; some of us really want to do it, but the process and the logistics have kept us from really doing what we want to - also, the whole card catalog transition project put a lot of things on hold, including this idea.

Fingers crossed, it might see the light of day in 2015...I can't promise anything, however.

Back
Top Bottom