COMC Mailbox Thread

Have had my COMC mailbox piling up since March, its been killing me so I finally bit the bullet on 310 cards(!).
Chose Rapid shipping, check this out:

Now Ive gotta wait till Saturday morning to pick it up! Superbly quick service!

Must be the day for it! I had a package from Burbank Sports Cards leave on Thursday and arrive today also... Intl shipping - 4 days door to door... can't complain about that one bit!

ok so i had a $170 dollar card sent to comc AND IT WAS IN A BRAND NEW MAGNETIC , now when i nomally get cards srnt in magnetics they get shipped to me like that, why has this card been taken out of the new magnetic and put it top loader?? the only reason im a little upset is the\at i payed extra for the magnetic and the card that was taken out is pron to chipping ........not to happy..

Have had my COMC mailbox piling up since March, its been killing me so I finally bit the bullet on 310 cards(!).
Chose Rapid shipping, check this out:

Now Ive gotta wait till Saturday morning to pick it up! Superbly quick service!
ive been waiting 6 weeks now arrrrrr

I'm currently sweating at the moment......paid for the highest level of shipping EMS and the card left the USA (SFO) on the 30th August....and that's it for the tracking. Nothing since.

I'm starting to get a little worried!

Cheers
Matt

They've had public holidays this week so don't stress. Moe has been on blowout saying the short week has back logged some things.

I'm currently sweating at the moment......paid for the highest level of shipping EMS and the card left the USA (SFO) on the 30th August....and that's it for the tracking. Nothing since.

I'm starting to get a little worried!

Cheers
Matt

ok so i had a $170 dollar card sent to comc AND IT WAS IN A BRAND NEW MAGNETIC , now when i nomally get cards srnt in magnetics they get shipped to me like that, why has this card been taken out of the new magnetic and put it top loader?? the only reason im a little upset is the\at i payed extra for the magnetic and the card that was taken out is pron to chipping ........not to happy..
yer that sucks.... hopefully card is ok and maybe you should get a discount on next shipping!!!

Last edited:
yer that sucks.... hopefully card is ok and maybe you should get a discount on next shipping!!!

Same issue here. Flawless cards #/5 arrived in magnetics taped shut. Then opened and placed into a toploader. So annoying I now have to do the half hour drive each way to purchase a new one touch to fit it.

Same issue here. Flawless cards #/5 arrived in magnetics taped shut. Then opened and placed into a toploader. So annoying I now have to do the half hour drive each way to purchase a new one touch to fit it.
just got a hold of Moe and he is looking into it.....

They've had public holidays this week so don't stress. Moe has been on blowout saying the short week has back logged some things.

You wont believe this when I tell you this.....I posted at 8:17am.....at 8:19am I checked the Australia Post website and it says Arrived in Sydney.

My post wasn't about COMC as such as they do a great job, it was more around EMS which is usually a really quick service dissapearing for 6 days somewhere between SFO and Sydney.

Hoping Monday it will be delivered!

You wont believe this when I tell you this.....I posted at 8:17am.....at 8:19am I checked the Australia Post website and it says Arrived in Sydney.

My post wasn't about COMC as such as they do a great job, it was more around EMS which is usually a really quick service dissapearing for 6 days somewhere between SFO and Sydney.

Hoping Monday it will be delivered!
Customs is a wonderful thing some times.
The postal system in general is slack i had a parcel come from Darwin it took nine working days to get to me i thought that was very slow.
It is sad that i had bubble mailer from the USA sent on the same day as my parcel from darwin and it showed up on the same day as the parcel.

Back
Top Bottom