OutlawNinja

Dom Wilkins Collector
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
BWSNinja
COMC User
OutlawNinja
These latest deliveries take me to 385, was hoping to get the 400 by christmas. Think I may fall a little short. Few more in the mail but couldn't wait any longer for this mailday.

Start off with this little insert.
Panini Excalibur Slam Ink
ExSlamInk_zpsw0r6nats.png

Leaf Legends of Sport Auto
LeafLegendsofSport_zpsnjla3qks.png

Timeless Treasures Hall of Fame Auto
HallofFameAuto_zpsz82eikou.png

Pink Prizm, one closer to the rainbow
PrizmPink_zpsrdykvsic.png

Ruby Gem Card /15
GemRuby15_zpsjlom3ms3.png

Sapphire Gem Card /10
SapphireGem10_zps56ajim9h.png

Missed out on the 1/1 thanks to an ebay sniper by $2.50, really made my day :(
Anyone has the Emerald /5 in their possession, please send me a PM if you want to part with it.

And lastly this little beauty, got this for a really good price.
People really seem to not like purchasing from Asian sellers. I on the other hand think it is great for us Aussies, next door neighbours and all :D

Panini Noir Signatures 5/5 - Woot an ebay 1/1 :kick:
NoirSig5_zps4xt4j8nc.png

Very nice addition! The design of Noir and Flawless are really awesome.

I think you may get to 400 before the year is over!

Sweet additions, Love that Leaf auto great picture! 400 by Christmas yeah youll get that no dramas! Its just like buying yourself some early presents.
I will do my best to get there, trouble is I have expensive taste and the aussie dollar is kicking my ass.

That Noir is a stunning looking card.
Thanks mate, sure looks good in hand.

All complete signatures too, that's a rarity in itself! Gem mint as always, the whole mailday was a highlight! heh heh

I will do my best to get there, trouble is I have expensive taste and the aussie dollar is kicking my ass.

Thanks mate, sure looks good in hand.
I hear ya on that buddy!! I am residing to a long break mainly due to the crap ass dollar, I can handle 200-300AU for a PC card but everything I want is selling around 200-700 US and I just cant be bothered trying to keep up, can really think of some better ways to spend that hard earned cash!

I hear ya on that buddy!! I am residing to a long break mainly due to the crap ass dollar, I can handle 200-300AU for a PC card but everything I want is selling around 200-700 US and I just cant be bothered trying to keep up, can really think of some better ways to spend that hard earned cash!
I hear ya the last /5 card I bid on went for $477, just can't justify that sort of money for a bit of cardboard. Particularly when its not a 1/1.

Sweet cards....just unbelievable that there would be 1000's of photos of Nique....and they use the same one in Prizm and NT!? Lazy...

Back
Top Bottom