Check Out My Cards...

Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
Hey All...please mind my naivity with regards to this...but i have been out of the hobby for a couple of years and have just stumbled across this site (comc.com). Just looking to re-kick off my search for Rodman's pre-2000 cards...

Can someone please just outline how it works for me? How do you buy from them and are they safe? Where did they come from and how long have they been around?

Cheers in advance

Benny J

Entirely legit...basically a consignment service/marketplace. Can purchase and stockpile cards there (before having them sent to you), or purchase and have them sent immediately. They also offer a range of other services including grading should you ever want to have something sent to BGS. Many international sellers will use COMC as a US mailbox to save money on postage or to purchase from sellers who won't otherwise send overseas. Have used it myself as a mailbox, to purchase direct, and for grading and no major complaints on any front! Advice would be to make offers on cards in many instances (vs. outright purchase)...a lot of cards have high listing prices but can be had for less :)

Back
Top Bottom