Cards R Us ( Card Shop In Campbelltown )

Andrew84

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
Just thought id say that i cant believe i only found out about CARDS R US In Campbelltown like 2 weeks ago when its been open for 2 years and i live in Campbelltown what a spin out lol .

Just thought id ask what everyone thought of Clayton and if you have ever delt with him before? He seemed like a top bloke! :thumbsup:

Yeah he manly has NRL Stuff Little Soccer and Cricket and AFL. He was telling me that the way he normally works is he can order in nearly any Sealed box or folder for NRL/AFL/A-League/Cricket/WorldCup Cards you want takes about a day to come in. Think he works like that cause its only a small shop and he doesnt have enough room to have all that stuff there. Here is his details think he is working on a website but was telling me he hasnt got enough time to really work on it.

Cards And Collectables R Us
Kiosk 2 / 147 Queen St
Campbelltown NSW
0432 617 819
[email protected]

yeah clayton is a top bloke! i mentioned his shop a few times on my live box break threads :) i always go back, even make the trip all the way from glenwood like 45minutes(M7) to 1-1 1/2 hour drive. but its worth it. try CTC at campbelltown mall if you dont want to wait for the delivery on current 2010 boxes, they have them instock.​

I use to go to CTC but the guy has no idea and only had couple of cards at least cards r us had HEAPS of single cards to pick from think CTC only really have commons.

yeah CTC are only good if you want a box fast and they do have diamonds impacts and sensations (2010 only, for pretty good prices) for sale too but if your after specific individual cards from other year then cards r us is the obvious choice being there an actual card shop.

When i went up to CTC they only had like 4 insert cards and Cards R Us Had at least a few thousand inserts big difference if you ask me but yes you are right if you want a fast box there better to go to.

Went to CARDS R US today and bought few 2008 sketch cards and some 2009 signatures. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom