Box/Case Breaks

animal

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
vpanimal
Keen on hitting up a few Case/Box breaks
Obviously most of this is done in states, could anyone give me a quick lowdown on who they use and the pro's and cons?
Cheers
matt

I think most people are using liveboxbreaks.net at the moment.

pros - breaks almost daily and can ship to AUS free every month. Can be watched live
cons - timing of listings to purchase teams (if you have a favourite team you collect) obviously everything based on US times so teams are listed late at night or overnight so you could miss out. Also, he doesn't ship any base cards only hits and inserts so you can go cardless for quite a lot of the breaks

Apart from that i don't think anybody has had any major issues and everybody has received their stuff. There is a dedicated link in the NFL box breaks forum if you need to have a look

Thanks for that mate!
Pretty happy with the setup actually, love that nearly every day you can break your team.
Easily spent a hungdey across a pretty good range of breaks!

I use a variety of sites but liveboxbreaks has recently updated his website and he is pretty cool. I have just found breakers.tv/bighurt35 (http://bpsportscards.miiduu.com/) which is now my Sunday arvo break favorite. He didnt ship to AUS until I showed but is super flexible and he mainly does randoms if you are into those.
Mojobreak are pretty big site too but it takes 3 weeks for your stuff to come over.
Cherry Collectable in AUS is a great guy but he mainly does NBA and would gladly do a group break for us if you got a group together...

Friendly Box Breaks are who I use, Joey is awsome and i have had not problemd only problem is they are random but it good fun

liveboxbreaks and friendly have both been really good. Shipping costs are pretty reasonable too.

Back
Top Bottom