Boony

Great stuff Liam, as i've said before he has one of the best looking sigs in cricket - I would have thought you could get him to sign every card made of him - how many would there be? About 40 different cards?

Great stuff Liam, as i've said before he has one of the best looking sigs in cricket - I would have thought you could get him to sign every card made of him - how many would there be? About 40 different cards?

Now that would be a challenge!

It might be something that I have to start looking at Brad. I should start doing up a checklist of his cards, because my collection has grown just a little bit :lol: Starts with the 1978 scanlens and then there would be other ardmona and butter em up release cards (which I have know idea about yet) in there as well. There would also be the scanlens stickers too... I might have to enlist some help from Ron...

Worth a try!! i thought of doing the same with Mr Waugh but i don't want to subject him to signing 120 cards!!

Back
Top Bottom