Biiiiiiiig Mailday

JZA

the ginger ninja
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
jeremy1439
OH YES IT FINALLY ARRIVED! payed for it on march the 15th and was starting to get very worried but all is well, its here and its spectacular!

but first, heres a great old school insert of the Dream. these would have been a HUGE pull back in the day (1:1500 packs!) but i picked it up for $2, just goes to show how worthless inserts are considered these days in the hobby.

97/98 UD Hakeem Olajuwon Game Dated Foil

hakeemgamedatedfoil.jpg

now for the Holy Grail, this went for a pretty nice price (about 40% becket value), maybe people dont like sage i guess? but i was happy with the price as pippen autos go for HUGE bucks usually, most of the time 60-70% of BV. im really annoyed that both cards didnt scan up well today, especially the auto, the scan makes it look like shit but believe me its FLAWLESS in hand. :mad: the scan came up really dark cos the front is like a holo-foil, similar to the hakeem, so i had to lighten it heaps which makes it look shit, but at least you can see it! anyway, i hope you have a spare pair of daks handy, cos here it is...

2000 SAGE Scottie Pippen Authentic Autograph Platinum #4/20! :supz:

pippenauto20.jpg

Come on J, he's in a Blazers uni. Thats not that special ;)

Pip's auto is so cool. I love the look of it.

Great cards man, whats the 55 in the lower left corner of the Hakeem?

Mate super Pip! That's a nice card. Sage auto's don't get respect, but it's still an auto no matter which way you look at it! And the Hakeem is super, especially at that price.

yeah i know, but to get a bulls uni probably would have cost me an extra $50. as for the 55-C, you got me, im stumped...c for centre i guess but 55??? anyone else care to have a crack?

Your collection is coming along nicely mate! I notice you have 2 Drexler auto's! Wanna trade for one? :D

cheers for the comments guys, thats the last of the big cards ive got coming for a while, ive got a few nice autos and other stuff, but nothing as big as my magic, robinson and pip autos. ive got to let my account refill a bit, its almost been bled dry! :D

Superb Pippen autograph man. I never realised his auto was so nice. The Dream's card is sweet too. Nothing like a sexy looking insert, aye? Well done JZA. :)

Back
Top Bottom