Big time scorers!

Ja$e

To infinity and beyond...
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
jvalles69
First Kobe with 62, then AI with 53, and now Vince with 51! :shock:

Hope there are some bigger games to come!!! :)

And Gilbert Arenas hit 43 as well! a huge scoring week for the stars!

and if Brand did win MVP, im pretty sure it would be the first time a clipper has won ANYTHING EVER :D

The Clippers are just an awesome team.

Brand hit up with 38 and 20, both season highs, Chris Kaman had 22 and 22, both season highs for him too.

The Clippers have one of the most flawless lineups, PG you got Sam Cassell, he can drive on you, he likes that floating jumpshot like Steve Nash, he's a decent defender and he's got the same range of guys like Gilbert Arenas and Steve Nash as well as him being an awesome playmaker.

They have Cuttino Mobley, one of the purest and best shooters in the league, especially from the 3. I rate him very highly from the perimeter, only guys like Ray Allen and Michael Redd would be higher. Cuttino scores in bunches too, he's great.

They have Corey Maggette, need i say anything?? He's a few steps away from being among the elite SF's in the game like Tmac and Lebron.

Elton Brand as i've ALWAYS said is one of the most consistent, a constant 20-10 threat and this season appears to be a 25-11 threat, what an upgrade! Right now he IS the premiere big man in the game.

And at C they have Kaman who is rapidly improving and he crashes the boards and rejects shots just as good as Brand.

Back
Top Bottom