BEWARE => "good_old_bball" !!! HE CHEATED ME !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you give me the phone number please. I think I lost my orientation :blink:

I´m not sure if my English is good enough to start a Complaint on the phone :-k

Maybe I´ll let do that a friend of me ;)

Like I said before => I never will forget Steve! I´ll visit Australia next year or in 2 years!

So Steve gets his debt paid for, and he is free... he must be rubbing his hands together!! NO way in hell will you see any money once you have the card... just dont understand why you (bolli) have not made a formal recorded case with the Victorian police. If you can afford to pay out $2000 for a crooks debt, then i am sure $50 worth of international phone calls are not going to be to much of a hassle.

Hahahaha so many weird conceptions of what is happening/has happened here, you're confusing the **** outta yaselves...

Best of luck Bolli, even getting back what you are owed still leaves you down now :rolleyes:
I hope the wheel of luck comes back and makes up for this in some other way in your life. :thumbsup:

I really don´t know what I can do. Please let me know your proposals. I´m helpless :(

I contacted the Federal Australian Police online => no answer :( => I´m not sure if I did everything right. I think I´ll let call my best friend them.

I start a complaint on scamwatch.com.au => I didn´t get a mail :(

What can I do more?

I would pay for Gas & Food when someone would drive to Steve and ask him what happen or to say that´s a shame what he does!

I contacted the Federal Australian Police online => no answer :( => I´m not sure if I did everything right. I think I´ll let call my best friend them.

I start a complaint on scamwatch.com.au => I didn´t get a mail :(

What can I do more?

I would pay for Gas & Food when someone would drive to Steve and ask him what happen or to say that´s a shame what he does!

THe police will not do anything. they dont care for petty crime. Especially when its cross border. You are SOL my friend. Just save your money and make a trip down for a personal visit.

I just checked out the VIC police site and read this:

Reporting shopping and auction site fraud

Victorian residents need to attend at their local police station to report the matter. If you are located in another state or territory and believe the other party is in Victoria, please report the matter to your local police station.

When attending at the police station, ensure you bring the following:

Copies of all email relating to the matter, including email received from the offender.
The emails should include the full Internet header. If you are unsure of what this is, you should liaise with the reporting member at the local station.
A copy of the auction page, which should include, the username of the alleged offender, the item number and description of the item you bought.
Bank or other transaction receipts.

You should not delete any emails you have received from the alleged offender. Retain them on your computer in electronic form.

So not sure how that pertains to yourself since you are located in another country!?

This site is also helpful: Internet Fraud - phishing, fraud on ebay auctions websites and criminal elements on the internet

From that page you should check out: Consumer Affairs Victoria - Scams

I assume you have also researched possibilities that you can in your local country if anything?

we should keep this open until this is solved. i am wondering why anyone hasn't created a wanted poster for good old ball yet.

w.jpg

We won't be closing it because another one would just pop up in it's place not long afterwards :fist::fist:

Rest assured we will take severe action if any further threats of violence are made against anyone. We will not put up with that.

I (Grayson) haven't been following this thread but Renee bought it to my attention last night and she was horrified by some of the comments.

I have been dealing with Bolli throughout and Steve up until a few weeks ago when Steve went quiet. Steve had intended to buy the card back off me and send it to Bolli to redeem himself, but this appears to have collapsed and I can no longer contact him. I had demanded that this be done in person and the card be sent at that time. So that a complete resolution was had in front of me... Not to be.

Let me just say that from the very start I told Bolli that should Steve not buy the card back Bolli had first option on the card and as much time as he needed to decide if he wanted to a) pay me well under its value, or b) pass as his loss was already too great.

I'd love to have been able to give it to him free, but we don't make that much money!! I'd already held a big debt for over a year. In terms of are we being legit and above board - I have dealt with hundreds of people on this forum, without the safety net of Paypal or threads and I don't think we have had a single issue. Have I been ripped off by people on this board, with + feedback, yes, be careful in any transaction ANYWHERE.

That said this forum is an invaluable asset to the Australian collectible community and run in an outstanding way with very few issues in the scheme of things.

Can I just ask that this thread be used for the purpose it was established - to WARN people about Good_old_bball and not slander what may or may not be 'Cherry's' intentions and whether they may or may not be dealing with it correctly. I've said this many times, we are judged live every Monday night and I'm quite confident that in our two years we have provided a pretty honest and decent service to many OZCT'ers.

To be honest, the correct way we 'should' deal with this as a business is to say sorry Bolli, we were pawned the card many months before you purchased a photo of it, sort your issue out with Steve and the police, let's cash it in... It's not the way we do things though.

Last night alone we offered Gold Standard at cost and declared the actual number/percentage of case hits remaining, from opened cases for our Monday night viewers - which proved correct with case hit after case hit landed. If we were dishonest surely I would've busted those, or listed them as 'sure' case hits on eBay or alike. I don't need to defend Cherry and I don't like to - but our integrity can hardly be bought into question in this matter.

I'd love to use these forums more, but I don't have the time and mainly collect Comic stuff :( That said I love NBA & NFL and the great people i've met in this community. I certainly 'support' the forum and its users with as many giveaways and prizes as are possible for what is a very small business.

Just so everyone knows Bolli chose to purchase the card from me at under 50% it's value and he will choose how it's sent, paid for, and when this occurs. Ultimately he will receive the card. It's the best I can do, in unfortunate circumstances

p.s If you don't like us, buy off us or want us around it's your choice - just don't question our integrity.

Grayson, that is probably the best post in this thread, or at least the most well written one.

The only people that even bought you into this are people that don't buy from you and in turn don't know you or how you guys operate Cherry.

Your spot on, 2 years and you have never done anyone wrong and have taken hits financially yourself and are STILL doing a hell of a lot for collecting in Australia!

:thumbsup:

I for one have stayed away from saying anything about Grayson because in my eyes he has little to do with this and has not done anything wrong!

I asked for this thread to be re-opened so people could find out about Steve's dishonest behavior so I agree with Grayson, lets concentrate on what this thread was intended to do - Call out the w****r for what he is - A thief!

It sucks ANYONE else's integrity could be called into question as a result of Good_old_bball thieving ways!

Even if Steve has fallen on hard times, at a minimum he should be keeping in contact with all parties involved, what a deadset friggin scumbag!

Cos name calling isn't for teenagers at is it? While most people agree with you on it, there is really no need for the constant name calling, childish bull****.....

Taking someone's money = theif = scumbag IMHO - Just calling a spade a spade mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom