BEWARE => "good_old_bball" !!! HE CHEATED ME !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if Cherry "sold" the card back to Steve. I don´t get a answer from Cherry, too :(

Can somebody call Cherry to ask him, please?

I don't understand Why G is Ignoring you aswell ??? He should atleast contact you to let you know if anything has eventuated on his side aswell very weird .

usually lurk but just read this epic thread and felt the need to throw my 2cents in
btw dont know any of the parties involved

i think bolli is resigned to his fate of not collecting his card or cash back anytime soon. if steves finances has struck so low sadly its likely this debt is not at the top of steves priorities. ie mortgage, rent, bills. especially if he has a wife and kids?
someone else mentioned first thing they thought of was gambling problem, this was my first exact thought too when i read this. of course purely speculative but also being close to someone who has had a degenrate gambling problem its fits it to a tee.

also i know cherry is a victim here too but his lack of communication on the issue seems strange.
i understand he cant just post the card to bolli because he will be likely kissing goodbye any chance of him recovering anything he is owed.

my advice to cherry would be to try and get some other form of collateral from steve (if possible) and post the mj to bolli. surely being in business this would be good publicity for you, rather than your current stance of silence which will only lead to more speculation.

I got a answer from Cherry :)

He told me that he had contact with Steve some weeks ago but since this time Steve didn´t answer his mail no more.

Now Cherry and me want to make this deal. I´ll pay the depts of Steve ($2000) and I hope then I´ll get this (damn ;)) card!

It´s a really shame what happen here because now I have to cancel 2 other deal (one deal with a mate from OCT) that I made because I have to pay at first this $2000. Of course these guys will be angry but I don´t have selection :'( Sorry Buddies :(Now I have to break my word too and I hate something like that.

THANKS AGAIN MR.STABILO :mad: :fist::swear:

I am not sure paying a further $2000 is a good idea. I know it might get your card but what if it doesn't?

I like the idea that Cherry get's a new card as collateral from Steve, Cherry doesn't give Steve Bolli's card but instead then posts it directly to Bolli, Bolli can pay the postage on it to Cherry maybe.

I got a answer from Cherry :)

He told me that he had contact with Steve some weeks ago but since this time Steve didn´t answer his mail no more.

Now Cherry and me want to make this deal. I´ll pay the depts of Steve ($2000) and I hope then I´ll get this (damn ;)) card!

It´s a really shame what happen here because now I have to cancel 2 other deal (one deal with a mate from OCT) that I made because I have to pay at first this $2000. Of course these guys will be angry but I don´t have selection :'( Sorry Buddies :(Now I have to break my word too and I hate something like that.

THANKS AGAIN MR.STABILO :mad: :fist::swear:

This sounds like it will get messier ! Make sure you do a deal thread but not sure how that will work because Cheery only has 8 feedback. I don't see any cards being sent without payment after this fiasco :(

Why would you pay a further $2000.00?? You're just digging yourself into a bigger hole!

facepalm.jpeg

The way I see it..grab his contact details/addresses etc and make an international phone call to the Australian Police.

Contact the Australian online fraud department. Accept NOTHING till you get your $ back!

It's now very clear to see he does not want to sort this out and he's hoping you will just give up.

so then Bolli then takes on steves debt to cherry too?.....did I miss something here?.....why would you take on further risk from a guy whose clearly screwing you over?

Hang on a bit.... I don't get it. If Steve owes Cherry only $2K.... why would Steve give that card to Cherry as a collateral????? That card is worth $3.5K easily on the market. Just a thought.

Seems like a reasonable deal. Bolli pays Cherry who is entitled to sell it.

Cherry is square. No collateral card and no debt.

Then presumably Steve owes Bolli $2000 instead of owing Cherry. Whether he ever pays it is another story. I guess he no longer has an incentive too because he isnt getting the card back.

Or you view it as two seperate transactions. Cherry sells tp Bolli. Steve owes full refund as deal fell through.

Definately dont let Steve send the card. Must go straight from Cherry to Bolli.

As for the question on $2k debt for a $3.5k collateral card, thats fair enough imo. Cherry would want a comfort zone with the value. Also who knows if the debt was once bigger but has been reduced over the months. I hope it wasn't interest free. Thats nasty for cashflow.

Goodluck Bolli, Cherry, and even Steve to get back on track.

@Girlsmyscore: Not funny. (not kids man)

Jesus, Bolli you really must want that card.
You might as well fly down to Australia pick the card up and take it home in one of those briefcases that are attached to you by a handcuff! Mission Impossible style.

Bolli, are you even sure that Cherry has a legal entitlement to this card? I mean did Steve just hand it to Cherry and say you can have it as collateral or is there something actually in writing in place between them?

I think your crazy to do anything without speaking to a lawyer first.

Nup, was already in Cherry's hand before Steve made the deal. Also there's no such thing as legally when there's no legal contract?

A contract can be can be in the form of something written that goods change hands in exchange for cash. If the card was already in Cherry's possesion, then this is a case of fraud.

Bolli, dont pay more money. Go to the australian federal police again, be persistent. Giving more money wont fix this.

Bolli - If you have already paid a large amount of money and given the MJ chrono auto to Steven, I honestly dont think you should pay another 2,000 to Cherry. Its not justified and Steve should probably have given the money he had gotten from you to Cherry and Cherry should send the card to you after that.Unless you really want the card and $2,000 is peanuts to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom