Better late then never.

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
Geez its been a while since i've really been active on OCT and this mailday will explain why. The release of Flawless/Immaculate and some other cards i've been after for a long time all coming at once pretty much destroyed my savings lol. I pretty much havn't even been on here so as to keep cards out of my mind and save some cash again lol.

Anyway, i just had a package arrive today that i had piling up with @onvision for the past 3-4 months so figure i'll get them uploaded and show some them off. I also have a bunch of DJ's i've picked up too but i'll save those for another day.

Here goes, Inserts/Parallels first.

#/100

#/15

#2/20

#/18

This is my 5th! I never thought i'd end up with half of the 10 from this set :woot:

This one has been on my want list from the begining of my GP collecting and i've finally got it!

Starquest Gold #/100:kick:

Now some new Prizm.

Phew! Are you guys alright? Maybe grab a drink, Auto's next.

Now a little Flawless :D

Base rainbow BOOM!

Sadly i couldn't get the silver #/20 version to finish off the silver set but got this for a third the price sellers were asking for the silver.

Love this set so went for all the variations except the 1/1.

Only a couple more to go guys :whistle:

A nice patch i've been hunting for a while, first one to come up since release so snapped it up BIN style.

Now one from Immaculate. Love this set and was tempted to chase it but alas my funds were depleted.

And finally a rainbow to finish off.
I got all the cards in the first week of release except the Green which evaded me on 3 occassions. Luckily the 4th showed up as i was casually browsing ebay so BIN'd it with the quickness.

Which gives me this :kick:

Thanks for checking them out and hopefully i can get back into collecting again soon :)

God damn!!!!!!! That's EPIC, happy you finished the panini choice awards rainbow after all that time. That starquest is sweet, I'm also a fan of the immaculate all star autos. So much I could go on about but I will end with WOW. Hope your around a bit more often.

Who needs superannuation? Deplete those savings in BIN style like a boss! Very impressive stuff as always - love the rainbow and that crazy patch....

Hint: to extend savings try to not chase an entire print run which is /10! :whistle:

Gotta say ive been missing youre maildays, But you have come back in true style with a massive one! I fully agree about that Immaculate all star set one of the nicest looking sets around!

I know how you're feeling! The bank acc has taken a major hit with all the new jr stuff out there! All the prizm look awesome!

WOW :blink:

Flawless Rainbow, Choice Rainbow, starquest gold (from back in the day when a nrd. /100 was actually rare and a great hit :D) but that material monikers is a monster as well, dont think i have seen many 5 color patches before! Sweet haul! :thumbsup:

This is what I call a mailday !!! :woot:

It's amazing my friend, your collection is awesome and it's getting better and better :hearts:.

Love everything but the immaculate all star auto is my favorite, also like the Panini Signature 1/1 a lot. To have 5 out of 10 is pretty impressive. For James Worthy, I bought the 3 I have just after the product came out and since then didn't see another one. Hopefully I'll fing some more in the future and wish you good luck as well ;).

Thanks for sharing your collection :thumbsup:

Regards
JP

Back
Top Bottom