Benny's Massive Mailday!!!

Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
Well not that massive but this will be last for a while and has some pretty good variety!!!

First Up a couple for the Ultimate Patch Collection
Carmelo #097/100 - Great Patch and i think it is part of his number??
CarmeloAnthony.jpg

And the reigning MVP Steve Nash #038/100 - I have noticed that most of Nash's patches are these crappy stretch material...rather than an actual patch #-o
SteveNash.jpg

Next up a few for my Dwight collection
Dwight/Stevie Franchise Ultimate DUAL Jersey #45/50 - Picked this up for about $10AUD "Buy it now" delivered.....bargain!!
Dwight_FrancisUltimateJersey45-50.jpg

Dwight Howard Hardcourt materials #96/99. This has actually got a layer of wood on the top and the card is printed on it (hence the crappy scan#-o )
DwightHardwoodMaterials93-99.jpg

And finally
Dwighty SP Signature "Authentic Sigs" - Love the design of these cards...not numbered but looks great anyway.
DwightSPSigAuth.jpg

Thanks for looking guys!!!:cool:

Cheers
Ben

That dual jersey was a great price. I have noticed a lot of teh Ultimate patches have the material from around the neck as part of the patch which is a bit annoying! Nice pick-ups though!

Very nice work.... Love the Melo!!!! And Dwight cant go wrong there he'll be better than Amare!!

Great looking patch's mate,Nice auto to.Nice cards all round.

Very nice mailday indeed! Love the Nash and the Dwight Authentic Signatures.

Cheers
Matt

excelllent work there benny, the melo is sweet and the nash is nice (pity its not purple, orange amd white though :p), great dwights too, your collection must be coming along nicely. when are you gonna get a photobucket site for your scans?

Yeah i thought the Melo was part of the bottom of the "1"....and yeah JZA i do wish the patch was the Suns jersey ;)

Back
Top Bottom