Being scammed - how do you think I will fare?

What will the result be?

• Buyer has a completely valid claim and should be refunded

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Paypal are completely inept and you will have to refund, even though you shouldn't have to

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Paypal will decide in your favour because this 'evidence' is clear

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Update on this - after nearly 3 months in total since the claim was filed, I finally got hold of an actual human being (via facebook) who told me that he had seen everything that had been submitted and that it would be taken care of. In the meantime I sought out a facebook friend in Taiwan and had him actually go to the police and physically file a report for me, and I sent them the picture of this report confirmation (albeit in Chinese). He thanked me for that, and said to keep an eye on the email...

"We have completed the following investigation:

---------------------------
Transaction Details
---------------------------
Buyer's name: hung chiaying
Buyer's email: [email protected]

Transaction date: 3/11/2014
Transaction amount: $774.00 USD

We have issued you a refund in the amount of 774.00 USD for this claim and have granted your appeal. The refund will be posted to your account within 3-5 business days, if not sooner.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
"

The nightmare is over. And I hope the police investigate this scumbag scammer.
Peace at last!

This is just AWESOME!!!

Grats, not that you SHOULD be congratulated (PayPal shouldnt have been dicks in the first place), but fark this is great to see it all come to an end for you, and a positive one too!!

I bet your buddies with the PayPal account are relieved too!!

Thank you everyone for the support.

In a hilarious side note, the person I had been dealing with on Facebook (Susie) had sent that email saying I needed a police report and to reply to her email with it once obtained. I sent the police report through Facebook to the guy who took over (and sorted it all), but I also get them to reply to that email with it. Today, after the case has already been closed, someone replied to that reply saying you can't send them attachments via email and had to upload it on the website.......

This company....

lol they are useless, so glad to hear your constant work has paid off what a shit way to treat a honest customer with all the proof required.

Wow. Great result, great persistance. I would of given up a while ago. Guess that's theiraim. Good job !

Back
Top Bottom