Basketball Pull of the Month

Great stuff guys, i used to love the pull of the month when i first got back into cards. It was almost an excuse to bust boxes :p

I vote this for Jan:
<------------------------------------
<------------------------------------

That's if I ever get it (lol)

ive messaged DACW to check if theyre still interested in offering prizes. i cant check with Carter so i might try and source something else for a 2nd place prize

And if DACW are not interested also i will do some extra hunting around.

Also thinking about a big poll for Jul - Dec with some prizes offered by myself.

don't get me wrong I think this is something that should go better then it has in the past but really shouldn't the person who has the worst box break for the month win lol

Rather then rewarding someone who has pulled something good

don't get me wrong I think this is something that should go better then it has in the past but really shouldn't the person who has the worst box break for the month win lol

yeah but 90% of boxes released are bad how would you decide who had the worst?

I think i'll take that up.

Pull of the month prizes and

the "Puke Of The Month" prize for most vomit inducing box.

I think i can put up a prize for that :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 29-01-2010 at 09:34 PM ----------

still waiting on a response all

DACW are still happy to be involved, hunt begins for a 2nd and maybe 3rd prize...:woot:

Benny's thread has given me a bash to the back of the head :p as a reminder (Thanks Benny J)

Expect a few more threads for previous POTM which were not done to be opened over the next week, i'll be putting up prizes myself for a few of them. 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize with a couple of lucky door prizes, just waiting on my mail to come in so i know what ive got to offer. :D:D

Also got an idea lined up for the people that missed out on prizes when i was on hiatus before ;)

there will be one for then :D plus Feb as individual polls then a combined one for the months it was missed before then.

Back
Top Bottom