Back from my trip and these were waiting!!

oh well. all good. am rather jealous you got to do an NFL game on your trip (I did baseball this year in Chicago). I hope to get over for an NFL game or 2 in the future. I have a mate on twitter who snagged me some Ravens programs tho which is sweet lol

Great haul and love the game shots mate. I went to a MNF Dolphins Jets game at the old Meadowlands stadium at that site back in 2004. Stayed at the hotel across the freeway - getting across to the stadium was fun as no one in the Hotel would give us directions for fear we'd get ourselves killed! Of course, being Aussies my mate and I found a way ! ;-)

Always great memories of seeing games live, glad you managed it!

Great haul and love the game shots mate. I went to a MNF Dolphins Jets game at the old Meadowlands stadium at that site back in 2004. Stayed at the hotel across the freeway - getting across to the stadium was fun as no one in the Hotel would give us directions for fear we'd get ourselves killed! Of course, being Aussies my mate and I found a way ! ;-)

Always great memories of seeing games live, glad you managed it!
Thanks Trevor, have got some video of the teams coming out which is pretty cool. I took my 13yr old daughter (who actually wanted to go to a game!!) so we had to get the subway from Uptown then the NJT train to Secaucus and change again to Meadowlands was $11 return and we just followed the crowds so was pretty easy. Took ages to get out though as about 50% of the crowd were waiting for trains so the queue was pretty long, but still good natured and felt safe all the while.

Awesome! Yeah the crowds seem pretty good over there. Usually pretty one sided to the home team though, so my mate got some ribbing in all his Dolphins gear at that game (as did I in my Rams gear in Miami) but we never had any probs.

Seems a few of us OCT'ers have gone to games, wonder if we should have a stickied "Game Visit Thread" here in the NFL section to keep the posts for prosperity and help others who might be thinking of going to games ?

Oh and Rusty, did you tire of the J - E - T - S JETS! JETS! JETS! chant and have they replaced Fireman Helmet guy in the crowd who used to fire everyone up ? :D

The Fireman Helmet guy is still there!! The chant was Ok for the first quarter along with the (Stadium Announcer) "and thats a JETS" followed by (the whole Crowd) "FIRST DOWN".

At almost every break in play something was happening including the JETS Crew firing what appeared to be Super Soakers on Steroids that had tightly bundled Tee Shirts in to the crowd, even the upper levels!!

Back
Top Bottom