B31

b31

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beau
Hey all, new to this thread and thought I would drop an introduction. I am an active member of other forums, mainly basketball related, i play, coach and love everything about basketball. Stopped by this forum as I have heaps of NBA cards im looking to unload cause I have had them for a long time and think they would be better with an active collector than sitting in my cupboard....so will probably start posting some up soon...

Cheers all

B31

hi
welcome to the forum ,so you play and coach, me aswell , i even ref although thats gettin a little old now, sick of people yellin at me.. anyway hope you have fun here, do you still collect or just lookin to get rid of cards?

Hey Cath15, yeah still collect a bit, but unfortunately I have more important things to spend my money on nowadays (ie a house) so i figured i should see if I can sell to someone that will appreciate them, rather than have them in my house and never look at them, it seems like a waste...

Welcome dude...hope you enjoy your time here and can unload your cards....What sort of stuff do you have??

hey 15DVS, alot of stuff from the boom time of card collecting (ie 94-98), heaps of Jordan (some # ie /23), some rookies, all star jerseys/warm ups...only thing I dont think I have is sigs...

Back
Top Bottom