Auto on a Game used Patch

isra_23

OzCardTrader
Real Name
isra
hey dudes what do you think when a player sign in a game used patch like scripted patches from the exquisite collection set...?

what do you think about the signature of a player , where do you like to sign , on the card, on the sticker or in a game used

On card. I personally HATE Scripted Swatches and the like. The only on patch set I haven't minded is...think it's 04/05 SPA? Not sure. Simply put, the patch soaks up the ink and the auto sucks arse because of it, not to mention pure ugliness.

Yet oddly enough, I really want a Korver signed whole jersey :blink: :lol:

On card. I personally HATE Scripted Swatches and the like. The only on patch set I haven't minded is...think it's 04/05 SPA? Not sure. Simply put, the patch soaks up the ink and the auto sucks arse because of it, not to mention pure ugliness.

Yet oddly enough, I really want a Korver signed whole jersey :blink: :lol:

Ben summed it up nicely about autos on patches, and sticker autos are pretty much hated around here, bar a few who don't mind! Persaonally, if I can have an auto that's on card, i'd rather that then any other form, unless it's on a piece of leather/ball eg; sweet shot autos...

Good point Steve-o

Nothing wrong with this auto !!!

additionsdec09exquissweetshotspx016.jpg

Maybe i am mistaken !

yeh have to agreed the autos arent very clear on the patch, I would have to say that the on card with a patch is alot better!

Back
Top Bottom