Australia vs Netherlands Game *SPOILERS*

sirdylan

YNWA
Real Name
Dylan
Hey guys,

Thought the first half was crap from the Aussies not bad from the Dutch, hopefully a better second half!!
Post ur thoughts!:v:

A draw was a good result for the Aussies seeing as we could / hsould have easily lost by plenty...

I hope before the World Cup we get a few attacking combinations together as tonight we never looked like scoring or even getting a shot on goal, personally found it to be a rather boring game and nearly fell asleep.

Ross

Personally i think Bret Hollman should be Shot in the face, best player on gound MILE JEDINAK

yeh i agree but i watched it all hoping kuyt would do something lol. they didnt have van persie, lejien van nistelrooy and van der sar. they couldve had a much better team in and found the game qute dissapointing

yeh i agree but i watched it all hoping kuyt would do something lol. they didnt have van persie, lejien van nistelrooy and van der sar. they couldve had a much better team in and found the game qute dissapointing

Van der Sar retired from International Football a few years ago:thumbsup:

i have been offered medallion club tixs for the game against oman on wednesday night, should i go? do you guys think it will be a good game and what will the crowd attendence be like under the roof? anyone here going?

Back
Top Bottom