Augustin collection now 17.5% complete *Update 15/3/09*

Re: Woot!! My Augustin collection is now at 14% of his total card count *Update 12/3/

Got another 8 cards today mostly just Press pass base/inserts and a Co-signers auto along with these 2:

Topps Treasury cyan printing plate 1/1:

dj53.jpg

DJ/Gordon UD Premier dual patch #/25:

dj52.jpg

Re: Woot!! My Augustin collection is now at 14% of his total card count *Update 12/3/

WOWIES mate the PC is coming along extremely well!!!

Awesome stuff.....the Pc is flying along!

Cheers lads its starting to take some real shape:thumbsup:

jimboiitmac: Yeah mate i think its time to start slowing down, its pretty taxing on the bank account haha

A couple more for the weekend, i also have a few redemptions happening ATM but i wont bore you with pics of those.

Fleer Throwback Classic jersey:
dj54.jpg

Bowman Chrome Auto "Gold" #/25:
dj55.jpg

The thread is abit messy, pics all over...might wanna put it all in 1 page...PC coming along very nicely btw :)

Cheers lads :v:

The thread is abit messy, pics all over...might wanna put it all in 1 page...PC coming along very nicely btw :)

Yeah i think i'll start a new thread and put them all on the first page, it's just a bit hard as it only allows 10 pics per post.

Back
Top Bottom